Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Well, this sucks now. . .

Mail the trophy to foxboro . . . Such a big disappointment not going to see the pats/colts next week . . . Pats will smoke SD

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

no reason to watch the rest of the games. . .

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've never been more disappointed in my life... Where the f\*\*k was our defense today!? Unfvcking real... The Chargers will get absolutely piledrived by the Pats! Patriots/Packers SuperBowl for sure... I hope Favre holds the Lombardi high this year! I'm cheering for the Pack attack now!

Let's Go Packers!

I think I might go drive off a cliff... I've never been soo mad in my entire life!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Ill b pulling for farve also . . . I would love to see him win it against an 18-0 pats team. . . WOW what a story book ending

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Would love to see Favre win against an 18-0 Pats team myself. Also, don't forget, the G-Men played them pretty hard in the last game of the year. The Giants might be able to beat em this time around.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

dam chutebox + 60 units is insane, you seem like you have the most success on this board. . . But i rarely see your plays posted, am i missing something? OR do u just not post your plays. . .

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

We were saying they should have mailed it to them in Aug...

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    I've never been more disappointed in my life... Where the f\*\*k was our defense today!? Unfvcking real... The Chargers will get absolutely piledrived by the Pats! Patriots/Packers SuperBowl for sure... I hope Favre holds the Lombardi high this year! I'm cheering for the Pack attack now!

Let's Go Packers!

I think I might go drive off a cliff... I've never been soo mad in my entire life!

Damn bro. that sucks... I hope you reconsider the cliff thing... You're Colts will be back next year but I doubt Tony will... I think he retires...

Besides they have disappointed you plenty of times before so hang in there...

mmarino
    mmarino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I couldnt imagine being a colts fan and watching that game today. there is no reason that they should have lost that game.

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Chargers are a joke. I think Indy underestimated them then really started playing harder in the 2nd half but they let up to easily.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

How can you not be excited about NE/SD? Teams ****ing hate each other, and there will be as much talent on that field as any game in years.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    dam chutebox + 60 units is insane, you seem like you have the most success on this board. . . But i rarely see your plays posted, am i missing something? OR do u just not post your plays. . .
    Honestly? I'm going through a good luck streak as of late. lol. I have been trying to pick my spots more though. With only 2 or 3 games a day now at the most. Percentage wise I'm even down off normal years. In 2006-2007, I was 68% on the NBA, and 65% on the NFL. 71% for the NBA in 2005-2006, and 63% in the NFL. That was on a different board though, which I'm no longer a visitor of.

All of my plays are posted daily in each section's daily best bets thread. Then the math is confirmed with Illusion. Should I create daily thread's? I'm a pretty laid back and humble guy, didn't want to seem out of place by trying to hog the spotlight. If i get a cpl requests though, I'll create daily threads for everyone. Just didn't really see a reason till now I guess.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    Yeah, that was ugly. Giving up what an 80yd drive to a backup QB and backup RB? Yes Michael Turner could be a starting RB for most teams, but still it stings bud.

Do you think maybe they were too conservative in resting guys after the second series two weeks ago versus Tennessee? Think about it last year they had no bye to start the playoffs. Two weeks is too long to go without playing. Heck, at least play the guys 3 quarters or close to it. They went in with no momentum against a team that was hungry, they had enough calls go their way to win this game handily but still couldn't seal the deal.