*The Chargers are expected to get blown out this solar system by Indianapolis,very well give +11(-1.05)MATCHBOOK-TRADESPORTS and i will have my bits and pieces tag with them as we are going where no bet as gone before!!I love Tony Dungy but i think that he is burned out from all the things he as gone true in the past 2 yrs.Even though he won the superbowl last year and that it was HIS DEFENSE,HIS SPECIAL TEAMS PLANS,the running game and Adam vittineri's kicks that carried them straight through the play-off for a easy SB win,the white sports media assholes had him being no better than if he was Manning's water boy and gave him no credit.I hope he will get out of there,take a few years off (like Colliar)and pick his spot for the next job.Nothing would please me more than to see Norvelle Turner be a double dragon slayer(Indy this week ,NE next)on the way to a SB win in order for him to finally get his day in the sun like Tony did last year.But for now the cover is not a issue:
CHARGERS + 11(-1.05)!!

*How does the Giants get bitch slap in wk1 by the Cowboys,than with revenche on their mind get their heads shoved in their COULO. at home mercilessly by the Boys again in front of their raging public!! and now they are suppose to go down to Dallas and beat the Cowboys somehow.When a team sweep a divisional foe during the REG. season and meet that team again in the play-off going back to 1980 the sweeper is (including Jax vs Pitts L.wk) 11-05.
So if you are a "genius" whom can figure how in your head the ways that NYG. can bet Dallas at home than:BET THEM!!...but chico they'll be tears...!
DALLAS - 7.0(-105)

GOOD LUCK LADS!!