dudefrompa
    dudefrompa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colts vs. Chargers on Sunday

Anybody like the Colts -9 and the over 46 1/2??? That my parlay and I gotta take it large considering the Patriots screwed me. Ya gotta love that pass from Brady to Welker on 4th and 5, right on the numbers and he drops it. I did have the over in the Green Bay game, but I took it small.

mozomboking
    become a pro
    mozomboking's Avatar Become A Pro!

superchargers all day!!!!!!!!!

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Im not a big Rivers fan, I think he will make some bad throws today I think Colts cover

rousea
    rousea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Chargers going down today. If they play like they did last week, Colts by 24. If they play halfway decent, Colts by 13-17.

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12464

Game history says SD. My feelings say Indi.
    My play Indi.

mo burke
    mo burke's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't be a Sucker

Quote Originally Posted by dudefrompa View Post
    Anybody like the Colts -9 and the over 46 1/2??? That my parlay and I gotta take it large considering the Patriots screwed me. Ya gotta love that pass from Brady to Welker on 4th and 5, right on the numbers and he drops it. I did have the over in the Green Bay game, but I took it small.
    For the record it was 3rd and 5 and don't fall into the trap unless you are just trying to get someone to jump on the Colts. Gates is playing for the Chargers and they have the NFL's leading rusher don't get punked buddy.