jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Remember Folks BET THE BANK - Giants

cuz thats where the money's at. Dallas isn't beating NY 3 times in one Season. Besides, stats mean absolutely nothing when it comes to playing in the playoffs. It's all about what a team is capable of and what they can do as a whole unit when they try. We all seen NY put up a hard fought fight against Dallas. We seen them put up a big fight against the Patriots. Brady played like absolute crap in the game at Baltimore. It had nothing to do with Baltimore kicking N.E's ass. Brady sucked that entire game.

NYG tomorrow my moneys on the ML... but for a safer measure, those folks who would like to criticize me for that, let's just remember who the best underdog in the playoffs really is.. 8.5 points is way to many points to give up to the Cowboys with the way NY's been playing ball lately

NYG ML, NY +8.5 - My Bets

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    cuz thats where the money's at. Dallas isn't beating NY 3 times in one Season. Besides, stats mean absolutely nothing when it comes to playing in the playoffs. It's all about what a team is capable of and what they can do as a whole unit when they try. We all seen NY put up a hard fought fight against Dallas. We seen them put up a big fight against the Patriots. Brady played like absolute crap in the game at Baltimore. It had nothing to do with Baltimore kicking N.E's ass. Brady sucked that entire game.

NYG tomorrow my moneys on the ML... but for a safer measure, those folks who would like to criticize me for that, let's just remember who the best underdog in the playoffs really is.. 8.5 points is way to many points to give up to the Cowboys with the way NY's been playing ball lately

NYG ML, NY +8.5 - My Bets
    I like NY +8.5 but not to win, gl anyway.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Thanks for the new thread about the same thing, ill post two threads myself when the boys win

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

why did u contradict urself in the very 1st sentence of this post?

saying the boys wont beat them 3 times in a season, then go on to say stats dont mean anything in the playoffs.... im pretty sure beating the giants two times this season already is a stat, or am i wrong?

uscfootball33
    uscfootball33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Jeffries is a friend of mine on here and I respect his opinion, but I have to disagree. I am a HUGE Cowboys fan and I will not be betting on the game because the Dallas ML is too expensive. And don't think for one second that I don't bet against my teams either because this is business and I would do it if I thought the Giants would win ML (I took Detroit +10.5 against my Boys this season). I just don't think they will. We will win, but I am not sure if we will cover. It's going to be a battle, but it's in Big D and it is very tough to win in Big D. Just ask my man Brett Favre. You da man jeffries, but I am going to have to pull against you on this one playa!

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by ipickwinners View Post
    why did u contradict urself in the very 1st sentence of this post?

saying the boys wont beat them 3 times in a season, then go on to say stats dont mean anything in the playoffs.... im pretty sure beating the giants two times this season already is a stat, or am i wrong?
    Jeffries is just trying to gain respect on this website, and I have a strong feeling he will lose alot of whatever respect people have for him now.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    Jeffries is just trying to gain respect on this website, and I have a strong feeling he will lose alot of whatever respect people have for him now.
    Actually numbnuts, I have all the respect in the world for the people on this forum, just put quite bluntly, I don't like you. I respect peoples opinions, and they respect mine. Unlike you, you run around this forum telling people you hope they lose their money, and you run around like a lil kid arguing with everyone. You're like a lil pest that follows me everywhere

As far as the Giants/Cowboys game goes... cowboys beating them twice in the regular season means nothing. The Cowboys may be the better team, but not +8.5 points better. Take a look at Peyton Manning. How many times have the Colts had a great record in the regular season, then choked in the playoffs. The playoffs is where it's all at man. Now I'm not saying the Giants will win OUTRIGHT, but I think +8.5 is a sufficient amount of points to cover the spread. Every year, Eli's getting better, he's throwing less interceptions per game. He's doing fairly well. Right now, Eli is stat wise exactly where his brother Peyton was when he started out with his career in the NFL

As far as this dude goes about respect, honestly your the only one on this forum I do not like MJ. I communicate with many users through this forum, ones who post here daily. I'm good friends with the Mod's, and have no beef with anybody. If you can't stand the fact that some of us are pulling for the Giants over the Cowboys just because u have cash down on Dallas, then ignore the post and go find another place to cry about it.

MJFtheGenius

Actually numbnuts, I have all the respect in the world for the people on this forum, just put quite bluntly, I don't like you. I respect peoples opinions, and they respect mine. Unlike you, you run around this forum telling people you hope they lose their money, and you run around like a lil kid arguing with everyone. You're like a lil pest that follows me everywhere

As far as the Giants/Cowboys game goes... cowboys beating them twice in the regular season means nothing. The Cowboys may be the better team, but not +8.5 points better. Take a look at Peyton Manning. How many times have the Colts had a great record in the regular season, then choked in the playoffs. The playoffs is where it's all at man. Now I'm not saying the Giants will win OUTRIGHT, but I think +8.5 is a sufficient amount of points to cover the spread. Every year, Eli's getting better, he's throwing less interceptions per game. He's doing fairly well. Right now, Eli is stat wise exactly where his brother Peyton was when he started out with his career in the NFL

As far as this dude goes about respect, honestly your the only one on this forum I do not like MJ. I communicate with many users through this forum, ones who post here daily. I'm good friends with the Mod's, and have no beef with anybody. If you can't stand the fact that some of us are pulling for the Giants over the Cowboys just because u have cash down on Dallas, then ignore the post and go find another place to cry about it.
    Love it now you are changing your story

Dallas o-line is too good, Romo will have all day to throw.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

on dallas -7 (-115) for 2 units

jeffries

Hey man, I got all the respect in the world for the folks who are taking the Giants -7.5. That's their decision. If the Cowboys beat the spread, so be it. It's highly unusual I can see them doing that but that's my opinion, and that's what this forum is for. Discussion amongst users, everyone shares their input

MJFtheGenius

Colts have nothing to do with this, they had to play tough teams like the patriots and Steelers

jeffries

Colts have nothing to do with this, they had to play tough teams like the patriots and Steelers
    If your a Stat freak and wanna tell me stats win games, then go and take a look at Peyton Manning in his 4th year... STAT WISE he was exactly where Eli is right now..In every way possible, Eli is the same way Peyton was when Peyton was at this stage in his career

MJFtheGenius

If your a Stat freak and wanna tell me stats win games, then go and take a look at Peyton Manning in his 4th year... STAT WISE he was exactly where Eli is right now..In every way possible, Eli is the same way Peyton was when Peyton was at this stage in his career
    I'm not a stat freak but I don't care about Eli, he is due for a bad game. No one playd flawless football and he seems to always have a bad game when everyone starts giving him lots of credit. I expect Eli to throw more then 1 INT but even if he does not, The giants offense can not keep pace with the dallas offense.

jeffries

Maybe the Giants offense can't keep pace, but the Giants defense sure can keep pace... I believe ranked 7th in the league in defense

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Giants already lost twice to Dallas, I expect Dallas to win once again also. Dallas is just a better team than New York is.

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

jeffery is this a heart bet but thats ok you sure are making some good picks in basketball..if i were you i would tease th giants please em and bet em straight if you like em that much but dont get hung out to dry ,,thats not a joke
    please em to +1 1unit tease em 8 units ////straight 4 units
    tease the cowboys to -1 for 8 units if the giants win you make good money here

mo burke
    mo burke's Avatar Become A Pro!

Listen to the Master

I'm not a stat freak but I don't care about Eli, he is due for a bad game. No one playd flawless football and he seems to always have a bad game when everyone starts giving him lots of credit. I expect Eli to throw more then 1 INT but even if he does not, The giants offense can not keep pace with the dallas offense.
    Bill Parcells said it best, don't let any outside interferences get involved in the playoffs. Number #1 Jessica Simpson, this guy was getting his braciole waxed for god knows how many days. While Parcells protege Coughlin was driving his hitler like coaching ability into the heads of a team that is due to destiny. Giants are peaking right now, Dallas is sliding down the gutter, and when Romo is thinking about that punani he had all last week, Umenyora and Strahan will be taking his head off. Giants ML sounds pretty solid to me.

mo burke
    mo burke's Avatar Become A Pro!

Listen Up Bustout

Quote Originally Posted by uscfootball33 View Post
    Jeffries is a friend of mine on here and I respect his opinion, but I have to disagree. I am a HUGE Cowboys fan and I will not be betting on the game because the Dallas ML is too expensive. And don't think for one second that I don't bet against my teams either because this is business and I would do it if I thought the Giants would win ML (I took Detroit +10.5 against my Boys this season). I just don't think they will. We will win, but I am not sure if we will cover. It's going to be a battle, but it's in Big D and it is very tough to win in Big D. Just ask my man Brett Favre. You da man jeffries, but I am going to have to pull against you on this one playa!
    BIG D give me a break, who has Dallas beat handily this year, can you name them without looking it up, Dallas had a soft schedule and caught the Giants on a downslide both times, Tom Coughlin is a solid coach and he will have those guys so jacked up, Roy Williams might get horse collared. They are gonna shut down Barber and keep a spy on Witten, two interceptions easy, and Justin Tuck will be the guy shoving his forearm through Romo's chin strap all day pushing that pocked all the way back.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by mo burke View Post
    BIG D give me a break, who has Dallas beat handily this year, can you name them without looking it up, Dallas had a soft schedule and caught the Giants on a downslide both times, Tom Coughlin is a solid coach and he will have those guys so jacked up, Roy Williams might get horse collared. They are gonna shut down Barber and keep a spy on Witten, two interceptions easy, and Justin Tuck will be the guy shoving his forearm through Romo's chin strap all day pushing that pocked all the way back.
    LOL they played the same exact schedule

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 units on Giants ML +250, 3 units on Giants +7

Poker Pirate
    Poker Pirate's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm debating a bet against whoever scores. Seems to be the trend this year and 7 seems to be just about right. No pregame bets for me on this one though, will play it based on game.

gl to all

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Let's go G-Men!!!

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting. Handicap a Quarterback's playoff games from prior years to see if they suffer from "I can't play in clutch games" itis. Wish I had done that on the &*(%$ Colts Quarterback.

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cashed 8 units on the GMEN!!!! I'll be in line with jeffries at the bank

jeffries

Hell yea!!! If ya'll took my advice and BET THE BANK you'd be rich right now!!!!!!!!

Don't ever mistaken Eli Manning for Peyton and think he will choke in the playoffs.. All this nonsense about Eli being due for a bad game is all trash talk.. Eli had 1 disasterous game at Minnesota. Every QB in the NFL throws interceptions, it's a part of the game. It's rare to not see any interceptions thrown in a football game, and look what happens when we control the ball, and don't have any turnovers!!!, we win!!!!!

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

what you know good hope you didnt like denver too much tried to talk you out of them

[QUOTE=jeffries;483675]cuz thats where the money's at.
    i got on to mlgenius he ths one running his mouth about your thread man he cried the whole game and about third quarter he acted like he didnt even bet them he said on your post he bet 2000 but what ever

jeffries

yeah man, and this other loser Dark Horse likes to run his mouth to. He's crying his heart out because he lost to many units on Dallas when I said Bet the Bank On The Giants. I know Football kids. I been around a while to know how these games will turn out, even though wins are never guaranteed. I never would have said the Chargers would beat the Colts but oh well.

Like I said over and over Dark Horse, I'm the one who cashed in, now I'll stop bragging about it, but don't cry and mope because you lost on the opposite side for the cowboys.. Grow a set and suck it up kid.

MJFtheGenius

[QUOTE=LINE-crush-ER;485617]
    cuz thats where the money's at.
    i got on to mlgenius he ths one running his mouth about your thread man he cried the whole game and about third quarter he acted like he didnt even bet them he said on your post he bet 2000 but what ever
    ok keep making stuff up, i never bet that much in my life

jeffries

uhhhh im not the one who wrote that so why the hells that say originally posted by me???? Linecrusher wrote that

palerider
    palerider's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't bet the whole bank, but i did bet (500$). I had a funny feeling about this game going the gaints way win or lose by the +7. Maybe next time romo

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I been around a while to know how these games will turn out, even though wins are never guaranteed.
    Like I said over and over Dark Horse, I'm the one who cashed in, now I'll stop bragging about it, but don't cry and mope because you lost on the opposite side for the cowboys.. Grow a set and suck it up kid.
    Like I said in one of your other 10 threads this week:

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Saying we should have all listened to you is great in hindsight. You never gave us concrete reasons to do that. You just said, "bet the bank". Can we expect a bunch of thread like this when you lose too? I do as well as anybody on here in the NFL and I'll challenge anyone including you over the course of a season but I don't go around beating my chest after every win because I know a lose can be just around the corner.
    By the way, I could care less about the Colts but Peyton Manning did win the SB last year. Saying he is a choker in the playoffs is stupid.
    Last edited by The Seer; 01-14-08 at 09:38 AM.