EastsidaProduct
    EastsidaProduct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Flirting with destiny...

Sup guys, it's late in the evening and I couldn't sleep b/c of this wonderful moment happening this weekend called the Divisional Playoffs.
    I thought about the easy picks for this weekend and I was right there about to sleep when I thought about the hard picks. That's when I decided to look up some history.
    Of all the games this weekend, I believe the hardest one to predict is the Dallas-NYG game. Simply b/c these two teams, AT TIMES, can be the very opposite of what they appear. So, I searched for answers about Dallas' last playoff win... and to my surprise, they haven't won a playoff in the last 11 years! I felt like I woke up from a dream. Was that possible? The no.1 seed in the NFC hasn't won a game since their loss to my team the Carolina Panthers. This piece of history gave me my long searched answer. And without a doubt in my mind I strongly believe the NYG will pull off the upset at Dallas this Sunday.
    And I am not relying on that one information but also b/c the Giants seem to be rolling on a momentum that can't be stopped...right now.
    Sorry if this was long. It probably could be summarized in 2 sentences but it was something to share while my insomnia occurs.

shrax4
    shrax4's Avatar Become A Pro!

My only play so far of the upcoming weekend is Giants +7.5 and I love the play. Definitely not as hard as you think.

Destroyer
    Destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm cheering on the G-men to come through with an upset this weekend and defeat Dallas. If only the line would move to +9 for the G-men, I'm gonna get down some heavy action on this game.