jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Empty Your Entire Savings Into The Giants ML Outdrawed

Because the Giants are not only going to cover the 9 point spread, they are going to defeat the Dallas Cowboys with a banged up Terrell Owens..

Bet The Bank Slimmy

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going down with the ship on this one aren't you.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Giants definitely have a chance to win but I'm just going with the points on this game.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Money Management?

jeffries

If Terrell Owens is playing with a bad ankle, theres no reason he should be able to outplay the Giants defense and get down the field in a hurry. Romo will be pressured all day in this game, and don't look for Owens to be double covered. It won't be necessary for a player who isn't 100 %. The defenders should be able to cover Owens fairly easy in this contest and not let him slip away downfield wide open for the easy TD's.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Money Management?
    What is that?

harsh506
    harsh506's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

LOL any team that has a manning other than peyton or archie should not be bet on for your entire savings.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I wouldn't bet the bank on this game, this game could go either way, I think thats crazy. I will take the points because the Giants have been playing well as of late.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    If Terrell Owens is playing with a bad ankle, theres no reason he should be able to outplay the Giants defense and get down the field in a hurry. Romo will be pressured all day in this game, and don't look for Owens to be double covered. It won't be necessary for a player who isn't 100 %. The defenders should be able to cover Owens fairly easy in this contest and not let him slip away downfield wide open for the easy TD's.
    Other than TB, I haven't seen the Giants cover anyone fairly easily. I read last night that when one team has beaten another twice in one season, they have beaten them 11 out of 17 tries the third time. It will be a good game for a while but I don't see the Giants winning straight up.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by harsh506 View Post
    LOL any team that has a manning other than peyton or archie should not be bet on for your entire savings.
    NYG for 1 million units!!!!!!!!!!!!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I think Dallas wins this game exactly 2 out of 3 times. Getting better than 3 to 1 on the Giants ML is a terrific value.

Bet the bank on the Giants if you're a certified lunatic, otherwise bet a standard unit (1% of your bankroll) on the Giants ML.

mmarino
    mmarino's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a Giants fan and watching every game this year, I can easily tell you they are THE most inconsistent team in the NFL. You never know which Eli Manning is going to show up, and therefore, makes betting on the NYG an incredibly risky venture, especially if you are betting ML on them. Eli has looked amazing (compared to his usual performance) these past 2 weeks and it seems everything is going right for the Giants. However, that's when they disappoint. I am not going to touch the Giants ML, unless it's maybe for 1 unit. However, they do have a very good chance of winning (if Eli doesn't turn it over), and an incredibly great chance of covering the spread. Therefore, my advice is take the points and play it safe. GL everyone.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I say it's time for Eli to lay an egg. He's due for a bad game and in big D I think he'll get it. If I had to go with a dog this weekend it would be Seattle or the Giants but I think the favs blow up the dogs this weekend across the board.

Dallas 38 and NY 17.

mmarino

I agree. I think both underdogs in the NFC have a very good chance (more the NYG), but in the end I can see Green Bay and Dallas winning.

jeffries

Not a chance slim. Giants take this one to the NFC Finals with Green Bay

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Empty Your Entire Savings Into The Giants ML
    This looks like a "lock" only using different terminology.

We all know how well these posted locks do around here don't we?

uscfootball33
    uscfootball33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

This game is going to be a battle. I won't be wagering on this one.

logan4mvpin2025
    logan4mvpin2025's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manning is going to crumble,early pressure and game will be over by half.He is the definition of inconsistency.The only look is his big bros team by 3 touchdowns.Colts in a walk.

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Because the Giants are not only going to cover the 9 point spread, they are going to defeat the Dallas Cowboys with a banged up Terrell Owens..

Bet The Bank Slimmy
    Bad news for your giants jeffries.... jessica simpson won't be at the game...

jeffries

I did alot of research on this game. The Giants are not going down without a heated fight in this game. Look for Romo to get pressured all day. If any underdog stands a chance this week, it's the Giants!

mmarino

it all depends on Manning's performance, plain and simple. Does he turn it over or not? THE most inconsistent quarterback in the NFL, impossible to tell which one will show up - it all depends on him.

McRich
    McRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had an even .500 year in my NFL picks this year. I love the Giants in this game. I think they are really peaking at the right time. They are playing with confidence and a swagger. I think the Cowboys have lost their Mojo. I won't be betting the ML, but I will be making one of my larger plays of the season on this game. Let's go Giants!!!

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I'm with ya 100% on this one. Half of my NFL winnings this year are going on this game. G-Men over Dallas 31-28. This team isn't losing 3 in a row to Dallas in a year that could be Michael Strahan's last. Just not happening. Let's cash this ticket boys.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by ChuteBoxe View Post
    I'm with ya 100% on this one. Half of my NFL winnings this year are going on this game. G-Men over Dallas 31-28. This team isn't losing 3 in a row to Dallas in a year that could be Michael Strahan's last. Just not happening. Let's cash this ticket boys.
    Now here is a fella with some sense!! Giants are taking this one folks. Don't bother throwing the money away on the Cowboys ML or Cowboys pointspread. The Giants are banking this one with a January date with Green Bay

mmarino

jeffries, did you bet ML or with the points?

The Seer

Bet The Bank Slimmy
    Cowboys have beat them by 9 both times.

The Seer

All of this is moot. Owens will be fine. Giants secondary has been so great against Dallas that they have allowed only 8 TD passes by Romo the last 2 games. Giants have only sacked Romo 3 times in two games by that great pressure.

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I think Dallas wins this game exactly 2 out of 3 times. Getting better than 3 to 1 on the Giants ML is a terrific value.

Bet the bank on the Giants if you're a certified lunatic, otherwise bet a standard unit (1% of your bankroll) on the Giants ML.
    When one team has beaten another twice in one season, they have beaten them 11 out of 17 tries the third time.
    Better odds that Dallas beats them again.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

careful here, the cowboys aren't the buccs. . . Plus the boys won both games easily by double digits. . .

The Seer

I did alot of research on this game. The Giants are not going down without a heated fight in this game. Look for Romo to get pressured all day. If any underdog stands a chance this week, it's the Giants!
    Who did you talk to? I'm sure Giants stuff is gonns say they are ready to play. What did you think they would say, "We're gonna try to lose by 35?" Romo has only been sacked 3 times in those 2 games. What makes you think they will pressure him. Cowboys O-line > Bucs O-line everyday and twice on Sunday. The Giants haven't come within 10 of winning this year. I see no different result this time either.

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by ChuteBoxe View Post
    Odds are better that the team that wins 2, will win the third. (see above post) Strahan hasn't pressure him much yet, I don't see what makes you think he can this time. I'm not buying all of this feel good story Giants stuff.

The Seer

Now here is a fella with some sense!! Giants are taking this one folks. Don't bother throwing the money away on the Cowboys ML or Cowboys pointspread. The Giants are banking this one with a January date with Green Bay
    I'd make it a small play.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

You did alot of research, and you came up with the fact that the giants aren't going to go down without a fight? . . where was the pressure the first two matchups. . . Also barber and jones will slow that pressure down by creating a solid running game , creating third and short. . .

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Of course a team is not going down without a fight, do you think they are not going to try. . . and even your comment they are not going down w/o a fight ( still states they are prob still going down) ???

jeffries

You saw what the Giants were capable of against New England. You seen what they can do. They know its a win or go home situation. As a fsan of the Giants, I can tell you that our team has the potential to go all the way to the superbowl. The problem is the Giants are SLACKERS. They slack in almost all there games. They will build a huge lead, and let their opponents ctach up and possibly even take the win..

They put up a dogfight against N.E. They know how talented Dallas is. I expect a hard fought battle

Once again.... like last week... BET THE BANK!

12 Last