dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

4-Team Super Teaser

This is available right now, and seems like a solid play to me.

Seattle +22
    Jacksonville +26.5
    New York +22
    Indy/SD under 59.5 or SD +22

I like teasers come playoff time because you know every team is going to bring it. Add on the fact that we're into the area where every team still alive is a GOOD football team, and 22+ points seems close to a gimme.

I like the Indy/SD under better because I just don't see SD scoring the ball at all, but to each their own.

Obviously I don't like stretching out over 4 games, and it's a high juice play(-140), but each play in itself seems very safe. Noones looking to run up the scores, they're looking to win the game. So if a teams up by 17 or so in the final quarter, all they're going to do is run. I doubt we'll see any Pats-esque moves.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by dwaechte View Post
    This is available right now, and seems like a solid play to me.

Seattle +22
    Jacksonville +26.5
    New York +22
    Indy/SD under 59.5 or SD +22

I like teasers come playoff time because you know every team is going to bring it. Add on the fact that we're into the area where every team still alive is a GOOD football team, and 22+ points seems close to a gimme.

I like the Indy/SD under better because I just don't see SD scoring the ball at all, but to each their own.

Obviously I don't like stretching out over 4 games, and it's a high juice play(-140), but each play in itself seems very safe. Noones looking to run up the scores, they're looking to win the game. So if a teams up by 17 or so in the final quarter, all they're going to do is run. I doubt we'll see any Pats-esque moves.
    It doesn't look so safe to me. I can see at least one of them probably getting blown out by 28.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can see the Packers beating the Seahawks by more than 22... Of course the Patriots could pull more tricks and somehow win by 4 TD's, but i highly doubt that... Colts should win handily, but not by 22... I think the Giants will win outright, so that should be good...

You can go with just a 7 point SUPER teaser right here bud...

Packers -1
    Jags +20
    Colts -2 or Chargers +16(I think the Colts win by 10-13 so u're safe either way I believe)
    Giants +14.5

Tease every team you want with the Packers down to -1! I'm telling you that they are gonna roll the Seahawks up!