Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jags/Pats 11.5, Bolts/Colts 7.5

Who you guys got for next weekend?

I just layed 4 units on the Jags +11.5!

I will probably be playing the Jags ML for a unit or so as well!

How do you think the line movement will be on that game?(Jags/Pats)

I think the Colts/Bolts line is about spot on!

I'm gonna go with a teaser as well I think for a few units...

7pt teaser

Jacksonville +18.5
    Indy -.5

Would love to hear your guys thoughts on these two games!

Let's Go Horse!

EDIT: UNREAL, just checked the line on the Bolts/Colts and it is up to -9! Holy f\*\*k! Glad I went ahead and hit that teaser when I did! Crazy! I expected the line movement to be in the JAX/NE game!
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 01-06-08 at 06:44 PM.

Peyton2MarvinN06

10 pt teaser of the year(Maybe 5-7 units on this)

Jags +21.5
    Chargers +19
    Seahawks +18.5

All 3 are very capable of winning their games, but at the very least keeping them close let alone, more than 2 TD's!

Anyone think this one won't cash? I already have Colts -.5 and Jags +18.5... I think my Ponies will win by 7-10 on Sunday! I think the Seahawks will give the Pack a decent game and I definitely think that the Jags have a chance of winning against NE outright!

Would love to hear your feedback...

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post

Jags +21.5
    Chargers +19
    Seahawks +18.5

All 3 are very capable of winning their games, but at the very least keeping them close let alone, more than 2 TD's!

Anyone think this one won't cash? I already have Colts -.5 and Jags +18.5... I think my Ponies will win by 7-10 on Sunday! I think the Seahawks will give the Pack a decent game and I definitely think that the Jags have a chance of winning against NE outright!

If the Jags get down early they could get steamrolled. They can't play catch up.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I can see NE just absolutely annihilating Jacksonville. The line is going to go upward...this one might close at +14 so if you are going to play Jacksonville you should at least consider waiting a bit. Jacksonville is no where near as good as NE. Throw in the fact that NE has had a week to rest and you are asking a QB with about 1 year of experience to play well against a team that hasnt' lost all year.... I'll definitely be looking to play NE in this one...

And for the teaser, why not tease NE instead of Jacksonville???

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    I can see NE just absolutely annihilating Jacksonville. The line is going to go upward...this one might close at +14 so if you are going to play Jacksonville you should at least consider waiting a bit. Jacksonville is no where near as good as NE. Throw in the fact that NE has had a week to rest and you are asking a QB with about 1 year of experience to play well against a team that hasnt' lost all year.... I'll definitely be looking to play NE in this one...

I agree with this 100%

42-17, NE

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

If you want to bet the dogs i would wait till kickoff, i think both these lines are going to go up. . .I see NE kicking off around 13.5 and Ind at 9.5

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Peyton, Why not tease the colts down to -1.5? seems like the best teaser play of them all. . .

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

I can see NE in a blowout this week. Brady will spread that defense out and eat them alive. I think NE will score fast and often and I don't see the Jags keeping pace. Watch NE come out in their hurry up spread offense, and pick that secondary apart. Belichick knows that's their weakness and he'll look to exploit it. Just my .02 on it.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

you coulda go tjags +13 right now if you waited
    coulda bought that up to 14

$Bnizi
    $Bnizi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im thinking about teasing all the dogs every witch way.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post

I agree that the line will move. That's why I am considering taking New England now and then taking Jacksonville closer to gametime for a middle oppurtunity.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I'm showing the NE game opened at +11, now its at +13 with 69% on Jax

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think New England wins by 21+

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

If you want to tease, going Chargers/Colts under 53 seems like the best one to me.

Rivers is simply not capable of beating a good defense, and this Colts secondary is somewhat stellar.

On the other side, the Colts have shown they're very willing to run the ball and eat the clock.

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jags +21.5
    Chargers +19
    Seahawks +18.5

2 out of 3 of those in the 10 point teaser should win. Those are high differentials

Seahawks will beat the pointspread by 18.5 for sure. Jacksonville against New England Jacksonville +21.5 I agree with you on this one too. Jacksonville worked way to hard to get blown out by Brady and the Patriots in the playoffs. Forget the Chargers and Colts deal. Chargers just plain suck and Peyton should rip through them

Peyton2MarvinN06

I am soo fvcking pissed... I honestly had no idea that they line on the Jags game was gonna go up... I already dropped some on them +11.5! If Ohio State would get their head out of their ass then I'd have more to drop on the Jags +13.5! C'mon Bucks!

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Peyton, Why not tease the colts down to -1.5? seems like the best teaser play of them all. . .
    I've got the Colts -1 and the Jags +18.5 in a teaser for a few units...

GODFATHER
    GODFATHER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

NE will take care of business as always.

Good luck to how all may have bet

NEP Dynasty
    NEP Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Jags will not come within 20.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by NEP Dynasty View Post
    Jags will not come within 20.
    Pretty confident there eh bud? The Patriots haven't exactly lit the world on fire in their last 5 or 6 games! Every game except for the Phins and Jets games they could have easily lost... They definitely should have lost to the Ravens.(BS call at the end of the game) The Eagles had them on the ropes, and the Giants had the game in hand, but couldn't finish the deal... Regardless, they went 16-0 and thats fine and all, but they won't beat JAX by 20+ Saturday night! I just can't wait until January 20th when the Colts come to town, as close to double digit dogs, and beat the beloved Patriots in the AFC Title game for the 2nd straight year on our way to our 2nd straight Super Bowl Championship! The Patriots are on the ropes! The Jags will give them one hell of a battle Saturday night... They may or may not get it done, but if the latter happens, then the Colts will take care of business on the 20th! The Colts are as healthy as they have been all season long and if Harrison can gain some of the defenders attention at all then Wayne and Clark will just have HUGE games! I'm telling you that the Patriots WILL NOT make the Super Bowl! Everyone can call me a homer all they want, but this years Colts team is better than last years! I know that the Patriots are way better than last year as well, but I honestly think that if the Jags don't get it done Saturday night that the Colts will go to Foxboro and beat New England!

Needless to say, I'll be playing Indy + whatever for 5 units and Indy ML for 2 or 3 units! BET THAT!

NEP Dynasty
    NEP Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Dude, the Colts beat the Pats once in the past like 5 playoffs. Yea, it was an aberration. There is a reason the Pats have won 3 super bowls and the Colts have won 1. But hey, if you wanna waste your money on Colts ML, go for it.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty confident there eh bud? The Patriots haven't exactly lit the world on fire in their last 5 or 6 games! Every game except for the Phins and Jets games they could have easily lost... They definitely should have lost to the Ravens.(BS call at the end of the game) The Eagles had them on the ropes, and the Giants had the game in hand, but couldn't finish the deal... Regardless, they went 16-0 and thats fine and all, but they won't beat JAX by 20+ Saturday night! I just can't wait until January 20th when the Colts come to town, as close to double digit dogs, and beat the beloved Patriots in the AFC Title game for the 2nd straight year on our way to our 2nd straight Super Bowl Championship! The Patriots are on the ropes! The Jags will give them one hell of a battle Saturday night... They may or may not get it done, but if the latter happens, then the Colts will take care of business on the 20th! The Colts are as healthy as they have been all season long and if Harrison can gain some of the defenders attention at all then Wayne and Clark will just have HUGE games! I'm telling you that the Patriots WILL NOT make the Super Bowl! Everyone can call me a homer all they want, but this years Colts team is better than last years! I know that the Patriots are way better than last year as well, but I honestly think that if the Jags don't get it done Saturday night that the Colts will go to Foxboro and beat New England!
    Anthony Gonzalez too, he's a stud.

SBR Lou

By the way P2M, the new Colts stadium for next year looks pretty awesome.
    Attached Images  

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    By the way P2M, the new Colts stadium for next year looks pretty awesome.
    Yeah, actually just got my seat placements... Our seats are in that far end zone up top... I had been on the waiting list for about 3 years now... My parents had the best seats in the house since the Colts moved to Indy 30 yard line, 1st row upper deck, but they gave them up when I started working for the Colts in high school... Being on the sidelines every home game for 3 straight years and then sitting in the stands again is hard for me... Its just not quite the same, but I promised my fiancee that we would get seats! Where you from crazyl?

Oh by the way, THE COLTS WILL WIN SUPER BOWL 42! I had it on my myspace/facebook profile the very next day after we won it in Miami! I'm not backing down from my statement now!
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 01-09-08 at 07:42 PM.

SBR Lou

Yeah, actually just got my seat placements... Our seats are in that far end zone up top... I had been on the waiting list for about 3 years now... My parents had the best seats in the house since the Colts moved to Indy 30 yard line, 1st row upper deck, but they gave them up when I started working for the Colts in high school... Being on the sidelines every home game for 3 straight years and then sitting in the stands again is hard for me... Its just not quite the same, but I promised my fiancee that we would get seats! Where you from crazyl?

Oh by the way, THE COLTS WILL WIN SUPER BOWL 42! I had it on my myspace/facebook profile the very next day after we won it in Miami! I'm not backing down from my statement now!
    That's awesome, never let those tickets go.. Colts still have a good amount of winning left to do in the Manning era, so you figure to get your moneys worth for a good while until he eventually hangs it up and some guys migrate to other teams. It is a good family tradition to keep renewing them, then pass 'em down.

I'm from New York, freezing my nuts off down here. I'm not a Colts fan but I will be a big one for the next month, have them in a future to win the SB at 6-1.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Glad my Jags +11.5 cashed last night! I would have been really pissed if they would have lost by 12 or 13 and I hadn't of waited till the line jumped 2 flippin points! Good cash for everyone that was on the Jags! Now lets hope my ponies can come through and we can cash several teasers!

Let's Go Horse!

SBR Lou

Hell yeah I'll be rooting the Ponies on. And I'll be hoping Peyton is the only Manning that wins anything today.