Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone else playing the Giants ML?

I really think the Giants will get it done tomorrow! Eli has been playing good, Jacobs has been runnin the ball well, and the Giants pass rush should be able to put heat on Garcia all day! Who knows they might knock Garcia out in the 1st quarter and Luke McCown will have to play!

I really like the Giants tomorrow! I'm playin the ML +130 for a unit!

Anyone else with me?

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was just posting to Louisvillekid1 that I do like this play.....
    only thing is I gotta drive down to the clubs in some serious snow to do it.........better CASH for the hassle.

NYG ML!!!

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually I got $100 down on the Giants ML. I been losing ALOT on my gambling, and am like low on funds and $hit but hopefully this game can lift the spirits and win me some pocket change. Right now im like -$1300

Peyton2MarvinN06

jeffries,

i really think that the Giants can get it done tomorrow! I don't really think that much of the Bucs even though they are at home... I'm sure that their D will play really well against Eli and company, but I don't see their offense doing a whole lot... I think the Giants win a close one!

I HOPE SO!

$Bnizi
    $Bnizi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took the ML and also parlayed it with the Jags ML. Lets cash

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    jeffries,

i really think that the Giants can get it done tomorrow! I don't really think that much of the Bucs even though they are at home... I'm sure that their D will play really well against Eli and company, but I don't see their offense doing a whole lot... I think the Giants win a close one!

I HOPE SO!

hell yeah man, but the kicker Lawrence Tynes sucks. He might be a factor in the game

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Giants play better on the road for some weird reason. I should have a teaser ending for +10 but Santana Moss had to be a dumbfuk.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Giants play better on the road for some weird reason. I should have a teaser ending for +10 but Santana Moss had to be a dumbfuk.
    LOL! I've got the Giants ML for a unit then I've got Giants +10 and your Chargers -3... Seems pretty solid doesn't it? I think Eli will have a good game tomorrow!

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by $Bnizi View Post
    Took the ML and also parlayed it with the Jags ML. Lets cash
    I like where your heads at bud! I'm just ecstatic to have cashed my 5 unit play on the Jags tonight! I was on pins and needles for the last 10 minutes of that game! Sometimes when you win one like that you almost feel like the money you profited is free money... Thats why I'm kinda throwin it around with the Giants tomorrow... Think they might win anyways, but we shall see!

Good Luck to us and anyone else on the Giants tomorrow!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck P2M, I won't comment on game since a blind monkey throwing darts could handicap better than me at the moment.

$Bnizi
    $Bnizi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im relying on the Giants to save my weekend tomorrow and it scares me silly that everyone is all over them...almost never a good sign.

jeffries

Giants ML... Eli's gonna tear up that $hit up, and Giants D is to good for Tampa

rousea
    rousea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I looked at this game over and over and I like the Giants. It seems that the main reason people are backing the Bucs is because they expect Eli to fail and cause the Giants to lose. Maybe that will happen but he didn't fold against New England.

I think the difference between the Bucs offense and the Giants offense is greater than the difference between the two defenses.

The Giants O is several notches better than the Bucs and while the Bucs D as a unit is ranked better than the G-Men, you have to like the Giants' front seven against Tampa's O-line.

The oddsmakers obviously see this game as even and are making Tampa a field goal favorite b/c they're at home.

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Makes one think
    Is this the Aces and Eights?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by rousea View Post
    I looked at this game over and over and I like the Giants. It seems that the main reason people are backing the Bucs is because they expect Eli to fail and cause the Giants to lose. Maybe that will happen but he didn't fold against New England.

I think the difference between the Bucs offense and the Giants offense is greater than the difference between the two defenses.

The Giants O is several notches better than the Bucs and while the Bucs D as a unit is ranked better than the G-Men, you have to like the Giants' front seven against Tampa's O-line.

The oddsmakers obviously see this game as even and are making Tampa a field goal favorite b/c they're at home.
    I agree. We all saw today that good offense always wins. All of Tampa Bay's losses were against superior offenses which couldn't keep up with. Also I like the fact that Giants starters played last week in a playoff type game with Patriots.

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Do not over look the Defense who placed the Offense in Position to Add points to the Score.

mickyr
    mickyr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eli has been playing good?...give me a break.

So he played his superbowl vs New England (and still lost), big deal. The game prior vs Buffalo.. he got very lucky in that the bills imploded and anyone who watched that game will say the same.

Take Tampa -2.5 and relax. Unless something crazy happens, Tampa win this comfortably.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Tampa but am not playing this one. I think NY shot its wad and is beaten up. I also don't trust Eli. He plays scared.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Can't trust Eli in a big spot.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    Can't trust Eli in a big spot.
    How good did Eli look in the 1st half!? If he can keep up that play in the 2nd half, just controlling the offense, making little short dump passes, then I really think the Giants can steal this one! Their defense has cranked it up as well!

Let's Go Giants!

jeffries

I'm expecting to see at least 1 Int by Eli in the 2nd half, but I still got confidence that the Giants D will pressure Garcia all night long and force him to throw bad passes

Peyton2MarvinN06

Talk about a frickin CLINIC here gentlemen!!! Hell yeah for everyone that is on the Giants ML or Giants +3 today! 24 unanswered points is pretty good IMO! This is obviously the best game Eli has played in the playoffs! Its about time he gets the monkey off his back! I think they can give Dallas a decent game next week if they can continue to run the ball like they have! Dallas' D isn't nearly what the Bucs D is!!! NICE!!!

Didn't post it, but I took Giants +3.5 in the 2nd half! I'll BBDan the credit for that one, as I made a split second decision! Thanks Dan!!!

Now,

Let's Go Chargers!
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 01-06-08 at 02:33 PM.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another EXCELLENT call my friend.......

Gotta admit I cheezed out & took NYG+3, if it was close I didn't feel like eatin it today.....profit regardless.

Jeff Spicoli
    Jeff Spicoli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also played the NYG ML... Congrats all! Nice win after that JAG disaster last night.

Peyton2MarvinN06

GV,

I hope your boys show up today brotha! I've got 2 teasers with them -3, I've got them 1st quarter -3(+105), and I've got Chargers ML parlayed with Giants ML!

Let's Go Chargers!