The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

The Seer's wild card weekend plays

No time for long write ups but here's some general comments and my action:

Seattle -3 -120
    Fantasy Land is over for the Skins. I don't think that their emotion can hold up. Seattle will be stingy at home and has a better offense. Slight lean on under.

Pitt +3
    I'll take the better Defense at home with the points. A repeat performance by Jax is highly unlikely. Sure there are some offensive injuries with the Steelers but they'll win this game with defense. I expect them to force some turnovers this go-round.

Tampa Bay -3
    The G-men shot their wad last week. Shockey being out is a huge blow. Tampa Bay can bring a ton of pressure and should hold Plaxico in check, forcing Eli to throw a few picks. Garcia should play solid.

Tennessee +10
    I don't expect TN to let up this time. They'll have the better defense on the field. If Young can play, his legs will hurt SD. The Titans will force Rivers into some crucial mistakes. TN may just have the best D in the league and Fisher is top 3 coach in NFL. Turner is no comparison.

I don't like teasers but a good 3 team 10 pointer is TN +20, TB +7, Pitt +13.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4567

Only thing I am on this weekend in the NFL is the Steelers ML +130.

Looking good on Seattle. Good luck Seer.

alexda[]
    alexda[]'s Avatar Become A Pro!

with you on all cept for pitt. which my gut is telling me i should play but just think jax is playing too well. bol

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by alexda[] View Post
    with you on all cept for pitt. which my gut is telling me i should play but just think jax is playing too well. bol
    Alot of people that were on Wash will more than likely be on the other feel good stories like Jax,SD, and NYG because of what they did the last few games. That's emotional betting IMO. I like the value in the other sides. GL everyone.

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Only thing I am on this weekend in the NFL is the Steelers ML +130.

Looking good on Seattle. Good luck Seer.
    Thanks man.

The Seer

2 down. 2 to go.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    No time for long write ups but here's some general comments and my action:

Seattle -3 -120
    Fantasy Land is over for the Skins. I don't think that their emotion can hold up. Seattle will be stingy at home and has a better offense. Slight lean on under.

Pitt +3
    I'll take the better Defense at home with the points. A repeat performance by Jax is highly unlikely. Sure there are some offensive injuries with the Steelers but they'll win this game with defense. I expect them to force some turnovers this go-round.

Tampa Bay -3
    The G-men shot their wad last week. Shockey being out is a huge blow. Tampa Bay can bring a ton of pressure and should hold Plaxico in check, forcing Eli to throw a few picks. Garcia should play solid.

Tennessee +10
    I don't expect TN to let up this time. They'll have the better defense on the field. If Young can play, his legs will hurt SD. The Titans will force Rivers into some crucial mistakes. TN may just have the best D in the league and Fisher is top 3 coach in NFL. Turner is no comparison.

I don't like teasers but a good 3 team 10 pointer is TN +20, TB +7, Pitt +13.
    I have them all also... on the same page. GL SEER

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

1-3

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by greek View Post
    1-3
    I thought you did better than that greek.