SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

play-off pick!!

Not much to get carried away with.

i waited to long,now it is impossible to get Seattle at -3.0,unless you are willing to pay -1.20,instead of doing that take your money and buy yourself something to smoke.
    On the other hand if you take them at -3.5 the books will give you EV..
    However on the MB & TS exchanges you can have THEM AS LOW +1.04 UP TO +1.15 FOR Seattle at -3.5.

Both of these teams are frauds,Sea. at beginning of the season is guarantied to win 6 games playing in that caca NFC west,WASH. is a mediocre team that made it by sure luck into the play-offS.Joe Gibbs is lucky to be white because if he wasn't he wouldn't be coaching in this league,(NOT AFTER BEING AWAY FOR 12YRS)the game as past him buy EONS ago.After this year he will be returning to NASCAR to burn crosses with his right wing bible freak in bread goober buddies under a confederate flag.Mike Holmgren is a under-rated coach that never gets credit(like Tony Dungy)for the accomplishment of the teams that he coaches,Seattle is a much better team period,even if i'm concern about the hook Seattle is the play of day.They should BITCH SLAP wash.I would like better if wash. had Campbell at QB because than the game would be over before it start but even with Collins (who is much better than Campbell)they will lose at least by 7.
    GO HAWKS GO:-3.5!!!
    GOOD LUCK LADS!!

DICEROLLER79
    DICEROLLER79's Avatar Become A Pro!

agreed I don;t see what the big fuss is all about with the redskins, granted they won 4 in a row, but they have not beaten a playoff team all season long and I don;t count the cowboys one cause they rested most of there key starters, Im not buying into Todd Collins winning a key playoff game call me skeptical. I'll take my chances with seattle -3.5 +110 on the greek

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well bud I went against you on this one, but good luck either way.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got -3 at a locaal place..Was leaning Wash but this half point switched my play..thanks for the info GL

SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

HOORAY,HOORAY!!SEAHAWKS:HAW, HAW !!!

I ALSO WON MY HOCKEY PICK!

cweh
    cweh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SPECULATOR 13 View Post
    HOORAY,HOORAY!!SEAHAWKS:HAW, HAW !!!

I ALSO WON MY HOCKEY PICK!
    Good call! I was at the game too!

Both my bets covered Seattle -3 and Wash/sea over 38.5 on Bodog