Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

wildcard picks

Good luck to everyone. Here's my take:

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pb...06/1002/SPORTS

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Sportsgirl the score of the last game was 29-22 not 27-21. Could you use an assistant to help out with your work as I am available.

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Hey Sportsgirl the score of the last game was 29-22 not 27-21. Could you use an assistant to help out with your work as I am available.
    Clearly I do need a better editor! and a better memory.

pokernut9999

How is the weather up there ?
    Last edited by pokernut9999; 01-05-08 at 12:21 PM.

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    How's the weather up there?
    Last edited by Sportsgirl; 01-05-08 at 12:56 PM.

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

seahawks

you all are forgetting that seattle had already secured their playoff spot and was not able to get a#2 position so that intensity was not there. As for the Carolina Game.. did anyone watch that game the wind cond were horrendous and the passing game was not there for either team..... the Atlanta game was a mop up... i saw the teams intensity falter after the first series.. Our defence is fast our passing game will be ok in that stadium .. shauns running game has increased the past few weeks morris is a threat and hasselback is a much better qb than collins .. washington in road weary going across the counrty on 5 days rest after another emotional win against their arch enemy dallas.... i see a 24-13 score on this one .. deon branch hackett are back we have the best 4 rec core in the playoffs.. and the passing game is a much ignored stat in the playoffs...see rams see indy see seattle visit Green Bay next week.. seattle covers and wins..lock... fill er up... sit back and watch......Wash run will be over today.

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportsgirl, don't you realize the steelers are down to a 3rd string left tackle, Trai Essex, which is a major concern considering they have been outrushed 494-327 while losing three of four?? Even coach Tomlin said both that and a lot of things are a concern..

Defensively, the steelers gave up an average of 28.5 points and 373 yards in the last four losses. Thats not a good sign considering Taylor has 5 consecutive 100 yard games in a jaguar offense that has scored 24 or more points in each of its last 10 games..

Also out for the steelers are offensive tackles Marvel Smith and Max Starks, defensive end Aaron Smith, and safety Ryan Clark.

The steelers are underdogs, some not so confident fans are selling tickets at face value on ebay, and the buzz that usually accompanies any home postseason game is lacking. The Steelers even put a few tickets up for sale, something they almost never do publicly during the seaon, much less the playoffs.

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by area51steve View Post
    Sportsgirl, don't you realize the steelers are down to a 3rd string left tackle.
    Yes, I do.

crazylou2
    crazylou2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by Sean; 01-05-08 at 02:46 PM. Reason: offensive

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post
    Yes, I do.
    And you still like the steelers to win? I know your a steelers fan but sometimes you can't let that get in the way of making money. BOL to you though..

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great write-up as usual, Nancy. We're sharing the same brain on that Washington pick, I'm all over them. If Alexander couldn't get it going all year, what makes anyone believe he will in possible crap weather where a running game would be more relied on with the wind and all?

With you on Washington, Pittsburgh (shocker right )..

By the way please don't get the troll who registered to cause trouble confused with me, I suspect he picked a similar username on purpose...

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    Great write-up as usual, Nancy. We're sharing the same brain on that Washington pick, I'm all over them. If Alexander couldn't get it going all year, what makes anyone believe he will in possible crap weather where a running game would be more relied on with the wind and all?

With you on Washington, Pittsburgh (shocker right )..

By the way please don't get the troll who registered to cause trouble confused with me, I suspect he picked a similar username on purpose...
    You're usually right on the money when it comes to my Steelers, so may I say that I'm somewhat relieved that you're on them today

Oh, I could never confuse you with a troll - you're so much taller and less hairy.

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck to everyone today

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

I expect the Steelers/Jags game to be a tight one.

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    I expect the Steelers/Jags game to be a tight one.

You called that right, Eric.

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go Giants!!!!!!!!!