hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Chargers/ Titans over/under 40

I noticed the line has not been adjusted by the books yet. Word in San Diego is we are going to a huge amount of rain within the next 12 hrs. It is going to rain two days straight into Sundays game. If thats the case wouldn't the line go down 2-5 points. My lean is on the under as the forcast calls for a very sloppy/muddy conditions Sunday along with a ton of rain. Both teams with grind it out and with these two top calibar D's the under looks very solid.

Under 40 is my play

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Titans might not score in this game. I'll be mildly surprised if they put up more than 10 pts.

GL with the total.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I've been thinking under too. I bet you win this one.

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with the under here. Two very good defenses and a weak offense. Total should be the lowest of the 4 games imo.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

I like Tenn plus the 10 points. If they can somehow get the lead, SD could start pressing. I'll also take Fisher over Turner in this matchup.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titan Williams out for playoffs
    By Terry McCormick, tmccormick@nashvillecitypaper.com
    For the second time since qualifying for the playoffs, the Tennessee Titans have lost a top pass-catching target.

Receiver Roydell Williams underwent surgery Thursday to have screws and a plate put in his leg after breaking his right tibia bone in Wednesday’s practice.

Williams is tied for the team lead in receptions with 55, along with Justin Gage. His 719 receiving yards are second on the team.

Williams joins tight end Bo Scaife on the shelf as well, as he suffered a liver laceration in Sunday night’s 16-10 win over Indianapolis.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Titans might not score in this game. I'll be mildly surprised if they put up more than 10 pts.

GL with the total.
    I don't expect the Chargers to either. The Titans may have the best D in the league especially since their offense doesn't help them much. I look for it to be low scoring with the Titans covering the number. I expect their D to give them a short field and possibly scoring a defensive TD. They won't forget the letdown they had a few weeks ago.