mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Baltimore Sun says the Ravens will make a push for Cowher

any chance here? certainly a better place to land than ATL, but i dont think hes ready to return yet. perhaps they'll make him an offer he cant pass up.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think he'll go there, but money talks. Carolina would be a good fit, he even has a home there, but for some reason Fox's ass is still there.

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

If they offer him enough money he might.. But I just don't think he would want to play the steelers twice every year.

malonesr
    malonesr's Avatar Become A Pro!

But, also remember that he was a Cleveland Brown and then coached for Pitt.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cowher did make mention on CBS' pre-game a few weeks ago that he has no interest returning to coaching next year.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Cowher did make mention on CBS' pre-game a few weeks ago that he has no interest returning to coaching next year.
    I heard that too Dan. I suspect that he'll sit out another year. And if Fox survives for one more year in Carolina, I wouldn't be surprised to see Cowher surface in Carolina after next year.

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

I said when Cowher retired that after his contract expired this year with Pittsburgh, he'd be the head coach in Carolina. I didn't count on the brass at the Panthers hanging onto Fox. Cowher was born and raised in Crafton, a suburb of Pittsburgh, and grew up a Steeler fan. His head coaching job in Pittsburgh was the fullfillment of a lifelong dream and I seriously doubt he'll coach anywhere else. Could be after his daughters finish school in Carolina, he'll be back in Pittsburgh as, by head-coach standards, his still pretty young at 50.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I think somehow Cowher is going to win up in San Diego in a few years, I just have that feeling that is where he is going to go to when he gets back into coaching. I think he wants to be in warm city to end his coaching career.