alexda[]
    alexda[]'s Avatar Become A Pro!

alexda[]'s wild card nfl

wow 0-4 last week. lowered my units a bit for it so wasnt hit too hard but am now at 21-22-4 +.6 units. bah onto the wild card weekend

seattle -3.5 -105 2 units
    seattle at home giving 3.5 points seems good to me. washington seems hot but theyve been fighting for a playoff spot while seattle has been cruising after getting theirs but should be ready to play now that their games count.

jax -2 -115 1 unit
    love jax as everyone knows how hot they've been but beating pitts at home twice might be tough. pitt does have injuries offensively and defensively so hoping jax can pull out the win this week

tampa bay -3 +105 2 units
    hoping that eli chokes. im sure it wouldve been nice to win vs pats but playing their starters instead of resting them for their playoffs the next week jsut doesnt make sense to me.

glta

eglickman
    eglickman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by alexda[] View Post
    wow 0-4 last week. lowered my units a bit for it so wasnt hit too hard but am now at 21-22-4 +.6 units. bah onto the wild card weekend

seattle -3.5 -105 2 units
    seattle at home giving 3.5 points seems good to me. washington seems hot but theyve been fighting for a playoff spot while seattle has been cruising after getting theirs but should be ready to play now that their games count.
    Seattle has been cruising because their schedule has been a joke. Washington had the third hardest in the league.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck buddy, not sharing the same brain on your first two picks, but I like your TB pick.

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eglickman View Post
    Seattle has been cruising because their schedule has been a joke. Washington had the third hardest in the league.
    While that may be true, it doesn't change the fact Seattle is the better team.

el matador
    el matador's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jag not winning?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    Good luck buddy, not sharing the same brain on your first two picks, but I like your TB pick.
    Crazyl,
    You don't think Jags will win? Pitts. are really banged up, 3 of their def tackles are 2-3 stringers and don't have back ups for them. S Pop is not 100% nor is Big Ben and Ward. But again it's at home and they have their turf as their advantage. What are your thoughts?
    I agree with you on the Giants as they are drained from playing NE and will not win. If you look at Balt. and Philly after their (almost) wins vs. NE, they were out of it the following weeks against mediocre teams.

eglickman

Did you know the Redskins have never lost a wildcard game in their entire franchise history?

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eglickman View Post
    Did you know the Redskins have never lost a wildcard game in their entire franchise history?
    Are you saying that because it's an interesting fact, or because you think it has any bearing on the outcome?

eglickman

It's an interesting trend.

alexda[]
    alexda[]'s Avatar Become A Pro!

adding

tenn +10 1.1/1
    tenn ml +400 .5/2
    tenn/sd 39.5u -115 .575/.5
    Last edited by alexda[]; 01-06-08 at 10:15 AM. Reason: called in to change bet