armyoflovers
    Robyn + 3.5 men
    armyoflovers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im Getting Paid Bitches!!!! The Rest Of You Eat Crow!!!!! Suckas!!!!

remmy358
    remmy358's Avatar Become A Pro!

g men have this

PerfecTrader
    PerfecTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by armyoflovers View Post
    Easy there fella, the game ain't over yet and I have the Giants as well at +2.5. So be nice and don't get us hexxed

armyoflovers
    Robyn + 3.5 men

Quote Originally Posted by PerfecTrader View Post
    Easy there fella, the game ain't over yet and I have the Giants as well at +2.5. So be nice and don't get us hexxed
    I took them on ML big boy, I got $3728 in winnings riding on this....and as I wrtie this, INTERCEPTION!!!!! PAY ME BITCHES!!!!!! GOD IM A GENUIS!!!!!

PerfecTrader
    PerfecTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good for you bro, I hope you win cause than so will I. All I'm sayin is if you wanna be a hater the least you could do is not hate on those that went the same way as you

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, so I'm slowly losing faith in my pick of this game.

Assuming Giants hold on, congrats jeffries and anyone else who had the Giants.

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by armyoflovers View Post

HAHAH WORD Im right with ya brudduh... G-MEN GOT THE JOB DONE!!!

armyoflovers
    Robyn + 3.5 men

I was sick of all these wankers on here acting like they knew what was going on. I RARELY spew from the mouth but this was my 10 star play of the year and I nailed it.

Im heading out to get my wad blown, good luck ladies...

outdrawed

One of the huge differences between the Bucs and Giants this year was turnover differential. Well, the Giants held onto the ball and the Bucs didn't, hence, they won the game.

armyoflovers
    Robyn + 3.5 men

Lets see how my prophecy played out....

1) TB VASTLY overrated team, playing in a weak division, and suffering a humilating loss to SF on the road to a dude named S Hill. - CHECK

2) NYG's D line will be a nightmare for TB and will stymie EG, resulting in Garcia to chuck itmore than he should. Thatll result in him being pummeled and hurt. -CHECK

3) Manning is SICK of the BS, hearing about how he sucks. On a big stage he shows the world that hes just not Peytons little brother, hes bona-fide NFL QB. - CHECK

4) TB has ZERO O weapons to scare anbody. ZERO! - DOUBLE CHECK!!!

5) Brandon Jacobs is a BEAST and coming on strongly and will slice through TB D like a hot knife through butter. - DEAD WRONG!!!

6) NYG came thisclose to beating the best team in NFL history but a chokejob or epic proportions prevented it from happening. NYG validated themselves last week that they can play with anybody and will do that today. In spite of that loss they know theyre better than what TB has to offer. - TRIPLE CHECK!!!!

If you want to make some cash, come join this train, bubba. IM GETTING PAID IN 4 HOURS!!!!! And I will celebrate by geting me an Asian suck and f*ck.....

Well I was all over that one. I nailed this game like the true capper I am. IM PAID!!!! IM PAID!!! KA-CHING!!!! PAY ME BITCHES!!!!

jeffries

LMAO at the above post..

jeffries

I'm bumping this thread even though the games over just so I can get Oudrawed mad

outdrawed

Except I'm not even remotely perturbed because it's one of 50 bets I lost this year. I'm sure I'll live.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by outdrawed View Post
    Except I'm not even remotely perturbed because it's one of 50 bets I lost this year. I'm sure I'll live.

Lmao just remember who was the student in that game and who was the teacher. Eli outplayed Garcia by ALOT

outdrawed

Congrats. I wish Eli was my QB.

jeffries

You'll be wishing it in a few years. Currently, every stat out there will show Eli Manning is EXACTLY where his brother Peyton was in the same stages of his career when he was starting out like Eli is now.

Couple of years from now, Look for Eli to be taking over

First 123