rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Play for the Day: Cowboys Vs Redskins

Take the Cowboys +10, buying a pt.

I know a lot of you may believe that since the Redskins are in a must win game and the Cowboys are sopposably going to rest some starters that means they will win this game big. First off let me say this. Teams playing in pressure situations where they need a win to make the playoffs play tight, make mistakes, and do not normally look good. Yeah they wanna win this game, but they will not win it by more then 10. This is a huge rivalry game and if you think for one second the Cowboys are gonna let the Redskins take this game so easily, thats wrong. These players have pride, ego, and motivation to do well. I don't think the fact that the Redskins have been hot lately and have to win this game to be in the playoffs represents and edge in there favor to cover. It will cause them to cause more mistakes then have them play a spotless game. This rookie QB also is wearing a glass slipper on his foot right now, with that there is a clock ticking to the end here. He is far from a sure bet to make on a spread of -10. His last professional start before this was I think in 97. If he is so good why were there so many years in between his starts? The reason because is he is not that good he is just competing right now on a high level. He will comeback to earth and show you why he was so removed from the NFL for so long. The cowboys back up QB is also Brad Johnson, a sustained veteran of the NFL. He is a very efficient QB who does enough to get his team by. He is a savy veteran, and I have seen time and time again him take teams into the playoffs while competing on a high level. Romo is also gonna start this game, so its not as if your not even gonna get to see him play, and he may play the whole game. The Giants game tonight should tell you enough about how much these players care about pride. The Giants did not need to start anyone, they could of handed the game to the Pats. Instead they showed up and did not give in. Look for the same attitude and motivation with the Cowboys to propel them into a chance to win the game late or at least a cover.

This is a 4:15 start, I may look in adding a 1, 1:00 game. If there is nothing there however, I won't add anything. Have fun betting this game.

GoTuToFoLD
    GoTuToFoLD's Avatar Become A Pro!

when it looks to easy always play the dogs Cowboys +10 with ya

rmcaj

lets cash it!

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Yeah it looks to easy to take dallas and the points.... I will lean Washington but I would not touch this game either. Texans is where my money is at...

rmcaj

Why not touch this game. This is a week in the NFL where there is a lot of uncertainty with players out and meaningless games. One thing is for sure though, The Redskins and Dallas have huge rivalry for a reason. No one is gonna let the other just walk on over them. You saw it with the Giants last night and I think you see it here again with Dallas. These players have to much pride to let someone walk on over them. Lets see what happens when you knock these guys in the mouth once, then tell me there still gonna sit there and get hit and beat up against the Redskins.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I know they won't just sit there I just don't usually bet alot on the last week of the season... To many crazy things can happen and to many starters not playing the whole game so you never know what will happen.

Cannonfodder
    Cannonfodder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your logic is strong and they are rivals. Keep in mind that if it is raining WASHINGTON WILL LOSE!! When its raining the skins are about as useful as a midget trying to hump doorknob. Trust me I've watched them play.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate to tell you Dallas fans this. But you are soooo screwed, I bet on Dallas +10 1/2. LOL

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like washington to cover lol

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

BJO has Washington / Dallas 1st Q OVER at 7. LOL

Isn't that free money?

eglickman
    eglickman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sure sounds like it. I'm looking at Skins -6 FH. Any thoughts?