SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Final Tease Of '07

PATRIOTS -6.5
    VIKINGS +4

I already wrote up my opinion on the Patriots game Sunday night, if you're that interested I'm sure it's nothing search can't fix. To summarize, I expect Moss to be used as a decoy early and often, this may be a game where he ties/breaks the record but this one has Wes Welker/Stallworth written all over it. Patriots aired it out excessively with a big cushion last week, simply toying with future opponents, there was a scout from the Jaguars in attendance - simply showing nothing when they don't have to.

Vikings +4 on the road, Denver coming off an embarrassing loss I know, but so are the Vikings and I don't smell a third awful game in a row for Tavaris Jackson. I may be wrong but I think the guy is a real player just needs to stop throwing off his back foot.

He might as well dress down for this game because there's never going to be a scenario where he has to do less. Denver is extremely bad against the run, the last time the Vikes played a team this bad against the run they racked up 228 total yds on the ground without the services of All Day Adrian Peterson. Tavaris only needs to throw a few play actions, just not get picked off 2+ times and they should really dominate clock and break off some huge yardage on the ground. Denver won't have the ball enough to put Minnesota away and even if the game comes down to the wire on account of Tavaris making bad decisions, we'll take the +4 cushion.

Good luck guys, I hope you all finish out the year strong.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I like this one. BOL in the last week of the season.

Destroyer
    Destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd go with a tease this week as well since there's so many uncertainties with the playoffs. A tease on the Philly Eagles may be a good play against the Buffalo Bills. Nevertheless, good luck!!

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Looks good. Hate teasing past the zero but the Broncos shouldn't win by more than 4 if they somehow do win.

GL my brother.