pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Bears +2

Saints and frigid weather don't get along. Ulracher is going to chew Brees to pieces. Saints and no running game means an easy win for Bears.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

I actually like the Saints. They're playing with an oustside shot to get into the playoffs plus they want revenge from last year when they lost to the Bears in the Nfc championship game.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Yes they want revenge. I want to drive a Ferrari. But can they beat the Bears?

LiLHammerlane
    LiLHammerlane's Avatar Become A Pro!

I want Deuce to give me one of his cars hes sells here in Jackson, but Ide rather have him playing football, since the running game for NO is limited, "Da Beeears" will go out with a fun and spoiling victory.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I just don't think +2 is enough value in a game where the Saints have all of the motivation.

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

The "revenge factor" is pretty much retarded.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Also, the Bears were very happy about elimnating the hated Packers from having any chance at the #1 seed last week, and I just don't see them getting all that excited this week against New Orleans.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I can't see how New Orleans can beat Bears in Chicago in the snowy weather that is being forecast for Sunday without Reggie Bush or Marques Colston. Bears will not lose in front of their fans on their last game.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

McKenzie is out too on the defensive side for New Orleans. This is huge because he is their best defensive player.

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bears is a pretty decent value at first glance, but I really can't see playing any games this week unless you do a mathematically profitable teaser (like Bears +8 and something else, maybe +3/+9 on a high vig team)

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

CHI ML
    BEARS know they need to try & finish off on a "+" note, I do feel they are one of the better playz this week, if any at all.
    Why wouldn't they at least want to go out w/a WINNING taste in their mouth when they are @Hm in their element & certainly plenty capable of it.
    Nothing like washing a LOSING season taste down w/another WIN.........& try to get the Fans(aka:$$$$) pumped for next season.

A very risky week at best.

EastsidaProduct
    EastsidaProduct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

I agree...

the bears are gonna destroy the Saints this weekend...no doubt in my mind. i just wish the other games had a spread like this one!

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

only thing that worries me is it seems "too obvious"........still think it's worth a shot.
    Books begging us to bite.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Take the Bears. If the Saints were motivated, they'd have beaten Philly already. The Bears are running hot. The Saints won't play well in Chicago. Orton won't lose this game for Chicago.