Cannonfodder
    Cannonfodder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lost money on browns, don't feel bad.

Last week their was a great debate about how cinci would beat the browns. Somehow this happened, hey thats football.

Still your pick of the browns was sound, cinci's safteys were down, browns had something to play for, you were getting a solid payoff. I could go on with many other reasons but you get the point.

If I made a bad pick I will always examine why, did I make a mistake or miss some key element?

In this case no, nor should you feel bad for picking them. Remember the people who liked cinci could give no plausable reason besides voodoo logic.

In this case it worked, but overall that type of thinking will only break you.

Spaded707
    Spaded707's Avatar Become A Pro!

No Plausable reason for pcking cinci? There are all the reasons you should have played cinci, first it was a huge revenge game and they were at home, what more to play for when you have no playoff pressure and your playing a divsion rival. Cinci for the past 5 weeks has always followed a loss with a win, this was like the Bengals superbowl, Your just another sucker that picked the browns just like the books wanted.

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Getting a FG, at home, against a team that wasn't THAT much better than them. Yup. Voodoo magic. That's why the line didn't budge despite ~80% of the money being on one side.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

CINCI & CHI were playz for me simply because:
    Hm teams capable & getting points before a holiday.....those guys did not want to spend their holiday with a home LOSS.....plus nothing to lose usually loosens athletes up.

Sorry I forgot to post the crazy logic.

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cinci and Chi were plays for me because the lines were ridiculous. It had nothing to do with "teams not wanting to end with a home loss".