eglickman
    eglickman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Redskins (-7) vs. Cowboys

Not all of the wagering sites have put this line up yet, but it looks like when they do it'll start at Redskins -7. I really like this line and don't want to wait for it to hit -7.5, so I'd like to know what everyone thinks. After three convincing performances in their last three contests, the Redskins again find themselves in a must-win game to clinch a NFC wildcard spot in the playoffs. On the other hand, the Cowboys, who have already clinched the #1 seed in the NFC, are playing for nothing. I have already read on the Cowboys site that they will most likely be resting both Romo and TO. Do you all think most of the other starters will be rested too? Will the Cowboys put up a fight, or could this game be a blowout in favor of the Skins? Appreciate your thoughts!

shrax4
    shrax4's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is also a game I've been looking at. Redskin D has played well as of late and the Cowboys will likely sit their starters having clinched already... I'm not sure at -7.5 however I'm certainly looking at having them in a teaser.

Don't see Cowboys winning this game.

eglickman
    eglickman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Correction: Looks like the line may start at -7.5 or 8, depending on the site.

Just watched a press conference with the Dallas coach. He says he is approaching this game to win, and that TO will be out, but Romo will likely play (he didn't say for how long).

I think the Skins will win, but I'm trying to decide if they'll cover