hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Denver +9 @ Chargers Mon Night

Alright guys had very good weekend after hitting Cincy +3 and the Over in Bois/Ecar game.

I consider this a very strong play. This is one of the two games I have been eyeballing all week (The other one Cincinnati +3).

Denver +9

1. Denver was embarrassed in week 5 (41-3) to SD on their home field, probably their worst outing ever vs SD and this year. Denver definitely looking for some payback to try make something out of their terrible season.

2. Denver is coming off a horrible loss at Houston and have been terrible on the road this season. There is talk Denver that Shanahan has lost it, and may be in danger of losing his job.

3. Word in San Diego (LT and Rivers may not play the whole game).

I can go on and on with different angles but I will be putting majority of my winning on the Donkeys Monday. Look for Broncos to put in huge effort with a chance to upset the Chargers.

Did I also mention I am a season ticket holder for the Chargers and will be going to the game so I do not bet with my heart.

Anyways now that I jinxed myself I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and good luck tonight.

Denver +9 Looks solid

danno331
    danno331's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chargers

I like the chargers even tho book wants -9.5
    Rivers maybe tenative on his sore knee but he could have a poor game and they still cover cause strong run game, defense and special team play. Denver mails it in. Let's hear from the pros out there. I won on Jacksonville but lost on Tampa Bay yesterday. Merry Christmas

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

im goin 2 teaser the chargers -2.5 and the under 53

AZZY
    AZZY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Den/sd...

hanco21,

I like your slants on the DEN/SD game. DEN was embarrassed both last week and in the first game vs. SD, so DEN certainly will show up for this [almost always-tough] divisional game. But DEN has been so inconsistent all season, especially on the road, it's been kind of like tossing a coin with them. But either way, in my mind, SD is the much better team (not that the best team always wins in professional sports) and finally on track and wants to leave no doubt that they are the best team in their division [for what that division is worth] (as per Tomlinson's words yesterday on Sportscenter); plus, they're still thinking playoffs and Super Bowl, so I'm thinking they're going to show up too and try to keep some momentum going into the playoffs.

I have SD -6.5 for the 1st Half as the sole remaining pick of a potentially successful four-team parlay.

The parlay:
    Risking 1 unit to win 11.2 units
    IND (-4.5) for 1st Half [Won]
    ARZ (-7) for 1st Half [Won]
    TB (-4) for 1st Half [Won]
    SD (-6.5) for 1st Half [?]

I haven't decided on if I'll place any further action on this game... still listening to what others have to say and monitoring/analyzing the effects of the alcohol...

Happy holidays and GL to all,
    AZZY

hanco21

Quote Originally Posted by AZZY View Post
    hanco21,

I like your slants on the DEN/SD game. DEN was embarrassed both last week and in the first game vs. SD, so DEN certainly will show up for this [almost always-tough] divisional game. But DEN has been so inconsistent all season, especially on the road, it's been kind of like tossing a coin with them. But either way, in my mind, SD is the much better team (not that the best team always wins in professional sports) and finally on track and wants to leave no doubt that they are the best team in their division [for what that division is worth] (as per Tomlinson's words yesterday on Sportscenter); plus, they're still thinking playoffs and Super Bowl, so I'm thinking they're going to show up too and try to keep some momentum going into the playoffs.

I have SD -6.5 for the 1st Half as the sole remaining pick of a potentially successful four-team parlay.

The parlay:
    Risking 1 unit to win 11.2 units
    IND (-4.5) for 1st Half [Won]
    ARZ (-7) for 1st Half [Won]
    TB (-4) for 1st Half [Won]
    SD (-6.5) for 1st Half [?]

I haven't decided on if I'll place any further action on this game... still listening to what others have to say and monitoring/analyzing the effects of the alcohol...

Happy holidays and GL to all,
    AZZY

Still not 100% sold on the Chargers yet. Even though I am a huge fan and season ticket holder I can not stand Norv and Teddy show. We have all seen crazy upsets this week and I think this is another one in the making.

This is a Very strong play for me but hey we all lose games.

Denver +9

Good Luck and merry christmas guys.

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

hanco21, please reconsider your pick.. The chargers will win this game by 10 or more points.. I've watched both teams a lot this year and I can tell you chargers will cover.. Denver can't play for sh*t on the road and their run defense is terrible.. No doubt about it LT has a great game..

Bet Locks Only
    Bet Locks Only's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was down 9 units going into the skins game and hit the skins +6 1/2 for 20 units to rebound for the weekend! i like the chargers here in a big way cause they still have a reason to win tonight!

hanco21

I never re-consider a pick, that is a recipe for losing every time. I will admit a 4 game losing streak is impressive but lets look at the current streak.

1. vs Baltimore (Weak team, SD strong at home) easy win
    2. at KC (Weak team, SD poor on the road) easy win
    3. at TN (playoff team, " ") lucky to win this game, they were beat
    4. vs Det (weak team, " ") easy win.

So they cruised through an easy schedule and Norv turner is starting to get comfortable in SD after being in the hot seat. Look for him to get back in form with his great play-calling (ha-ha). Personally I want Norv to get the hell out of town, he sucks. Anyways should be a great game and the winner will be within a touchdown with Denver possibly upsetting.

hanco21

I must be the only one on Denver tonight.

Anyways Good luck everyone.

DrunkenLullaby
    DrunkenLullaby's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21 View Post
    I must be the only one on Denver tonight.

Anyways Good luck everyone.
    Generally you will be alone when you're taking the team who "doesn't need the game" versus the team who "does need the game".......and generally this will make you money. Good luck.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric

denver either wins or loses by 13+ in my opinion because 1: denver shows up and just stomps sd or the usual denver shows up and doesnt play good football so sd stomps them

im teasering it and i mite take the boltz -8.5

hanco21

Quote Originally Posted by area51steve View Post
    hanco21, please reconsider your pick.. The chargers will win this game by 10 or more points.. I've watched both teams a lot this year and I can tell you chargers will cover.. Denver can't play for sh*t on the road and their run defense is terrible.. No doubt about it LT has a great game..
    I have seen every Chargers and been to qualcomm every home game even pre season and trust me the Chargers aren't as good as the hype.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric

theres a hype about the chargers? since when? all i've herd is rivers is inconsistent as is chargers

Ditaln1
    Ditaln1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

I like Chargers at home, they are a awful road team, as is Denver.
    Good thing is, SD is at home and denver is on the road.

^^ that's me being Captain Obvious!

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

I 'm going with Denver and the reason why is look at the rematch between Phil and Dallas in week 15. Nobody thought Philadelphia had a chance to go into Dallas and steal a win after being embarassed by Dallas at home earlier in the season.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8317

I'm on denver small play for me!!! GL ALL

danno331
    danno331's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am new here but seek wisdom and hookers

NFL Betting Trends

-Denver is 5-17 in its last 22 games

-Denver is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games on the road

-San Diego is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games at home

Denver on the road they are terrible and unreliable. In contrast, the Chargers are surging in to the playoffs with a decent push right now. Taking Denver on the road against a team that has played good at home is not going to bring holiday cheer.

Chargers will be up by 14 by the half and cruise to hold that margin.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    I 'm going with Denver and the reason why is look at the rematch between Phil and Dallas in week 15. Nobody thought Philadelphia had a chance to go into Dallas and steal a win after being embarassed by Dallas at home earlier in the season.
    i took 2 units philly +10 and i wanted 2 take the +440 but i chickened out but i told some people its worth it

but all that said chargers r the rite pick

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hey, is LaDanian playing tonight?

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok Hanco I am convinced....Lets do this thang....Denver +9 or I wont speak to you anymore....just kidding, but not really. BIG PLAY, BIG BALLS, small bank account..

Good Luck to all Playas!!!!

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Too many points for an ok SD team. Look for Denver to put up a max effort on National tv on Christmas eve. They'll make up for getting embarrassed last time around. The backdoor cover is always open here too...Denver +9

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I'm on Denver and expect a backdoor cover late.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OrionSky View Post
    Hey, is LaDanian playing tonight?
    Dude, he's playing until the game is out of reach, period. You were probably being facetious but LT has three things going for him:

1) Rushing title within reach and O-Line has said they want to get LT the rushing title. I can dig up the quotes in a sec...

2) Who wants to play the Jags in the first round? Anyone? Buehler???

3) If they (SD) were to win out and get the 3-seed, guess which team the Chargers get to avoid until the potential AFC Championship game? The Pats perhaps?

LT will play until the game is out of reach. The Chargers will win, should cover, and are my bet (along with a tease of SD and the Over for big $$$).

babaoriley

SD -6 1st half is now my biggest wager of the weekend.

$Bnizi
    $Bnizi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coming of a big sunday having cashed a parlay on the dolphins and the under, the cinci/cle under, the jets, an 8 team teaser, and the Redskins money line, trying to keep it rolling. Im also leaning towards the Broncos +9. I expect them to play with a lot of pride in this spot having been destroyed earlier this year on their own field and i wouldn't be suprised to see the Chargers rest some of there starters in the second half . The back door cover seems like a logical conclusion to this game.I am also considering teasing the broncos to two touchdowns, does anyone have any thoughts on the total?

gl to everyone who's got action tonight.

DrunkenLullaby

You guys backing SD mary very well win, but I assure you that in these "team A needs game, team B doesn't" matchups, the long-term strategy is to bet team B.

Linesmakers know what you are thinking here and take advantage.

babaoriley

Quote Originally Posted by $Bnizi View Post
    Coming of a big sunday having cashed a parlay on the dolphins and the under, the cinci/cle under, the jets, an 8 team teaser, and the Redskins money line, trying to keep it rolling. Im also leaning towards the Broncos +9. I expect them to play with a lot of pride in this spot having been destroyed earlier this year on their own field and i wouldn't be suprised to see the Chargers rest some of there starters in the second half . The back door cover seems like a logical conclusion to this game.I am also considering teasing the broncos to two touchdowns, does anyone have any thoughts on the total?

gl to everyone who's got action tonight.
    Remember, this game means a lot to the Chargers as well, if teasing Denver, I'd have to go with the over. I bet the over 47 straight and expect it to hit. One thing I can say about denver is that they will be playing loose. If you think Denver covers, then you have to assume that they do so by playing loose and tossing the ball around to Marshall and Scheffler, maybe winning the turnover battle... They won't be pounding the ball with Young. I can say that.

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver 8.5..... 10 units

under 47.....5 units

babaoriley

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenLullaby View Post
    You guys backing SD mary very well win, but I assure you that in these "team A needs game, team B doesn't" matchups, the long-term strategy is to bet team B.

Linesmakers know what you are thinking here and take advantage.

True, but add in the fact that SD is easily 10 points better (playoff positioning notwithstanding) even with the Norv factor. I expect Shanny to come out firing and a backdoor cover is possible, but I'll take my chances with the better team, in the better position, with the better offense, defense and special teams (conceding the coaching disadvantage) and the 9.

LiLHammerlane
    LiLHammerlane's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is this game worth to Denver?
    What is this game worth to San Diego, placement right?
    To be the 3 seed or 4 seed, really not much of a difference in the AFC at this point, LT should have fun tonight, but if ya want to rest him in the second half, SD needs to be up by at least 17......they need the 3 seed, and Im sure Pittsburgh will be eyeing this game close tonight as well.

DrunkenLullaby

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    but add in the fact that SD is easily 10 points better
    Well, if you have "facts" like that at your disposal then you really need not heed my advice...or anybody else's for that matter.

DrunkenLullaby

Quote Originally Posted by LiLHammerlane View Post
    To be the 3 seed or 4 seed, really not much of a difference in the AFC at this point
    If you consider Tennessee, Cleveland & Jacksonville all to be equal then this analysis is valid. However....

Cannonfodder
    Cannonfodder's Avatar Become A Pro!

I couldnt tell you what the hell is going to happen this game.

Either chargers blow out teams or suck and broncos can only kick field goals. Chargers should cover but I wouldnt touch this game.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chargers ML here. 4 units.