SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Speculator 13:wk16 Nfl Shahedown!!

This is tough card and i am dead tired,nevertheless
    i am going to go with:

BUFF+2.5(-1.01),it is going to be a mess there,expect these giants assh*les to be true to form,that game might very well end-up being a "hockey game score",on top of that they f*ck me up last week and i curse them not to make the play-off!!.
    CINCI+3.0(-1.10)Revenche game,play spoilers,Divisional foe and a dog.
    EAGL.+3.5(-1.05)I hate betting on McNabb but the hook is the key here,i am not clear if PHI. is still in the hunt?.They will win outright if they are in the hunt but barely cover if they are not.

GOOD LUCK LADS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

SPECULATOR 13

F*CKING BUFFALO WHAT A BUNCH OF GOD-DAMMED LOSERS,TO GIVE UP A 14-0 LEAD IN THE RAIN AND IN APPEALING CONDITIONS , ONLY TO ALLOW A EQUALLY WORTHLESS BUNCH OF LOSER F*CKS TO DRILL THEM A NEW ASSH*LE ALL WITH 5MINUTES LEFT IN THE 4TH QUARTER...F*CK'EM .THIS MUST BE A GOD-DAMMED FIX,THEY MUST HAVE BET ON THE OTHER SIDE,SINCE THEY DON'T HAVE A SEASON LEFT IN ORDER THE LINE THEIR LOSER POCKETS,F*CKING C*CK-SUCKERS
    HOWEVER 2 out of 3 AIN'T BAD!

Destroyer
    Destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Buffalo game was ugly. At least you went 2 out of 3. So, that's good.

SPECULATOR 13

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    The Buffalo game was ugly. At least you went 2 out of 3. So, that's good.
    thanks old chum but i had my hart set on 3/3 because a lot of hard work went into this...i should have gone with the jets.Hope things went well for you also destroyer.By the way MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Destroyer
    Destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I did well. Jags came through this morning. So, no complaints from me. I know what you mean when you have your mind set on a win, but 2 out 3 is still good. There's always next week.

Enjoy your holiday and let's end the year with some more wins!!