Hitek
    Hitek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas & over on Saturday For sure!!!!

Just like I said Pitts & over for tonights game on the( best bets for sunday thread)

This game on Saturday will be Dallas & over !!!

Don't let the media fool you about Romo's thumb..

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

the man above speaks the truth.

superquad07
    superquad07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

i sure hope so i have a lot riding on this go cowboys

superquad07

i could use a lot more imput help

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by superquad07 View Post
    i could use a lot more imput help
    Look for a strong bounce back effort from Dallas this week. The offense will make up for the poor outting last week. I wouldn't be suprised to see the Cowboys win this 30-10 or so.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

It's hard to get 'credible' info or even solid info out of dallas fans. It's like asking the house in vegas if you can win at blackjack.

Romo's thumb is a huge concern for me.... And there really isn't much out there that I've seen other than 'it's ok' from the team.

I'd sure hate to lay the points and have him have a game like last weekend or even the Buffalo game.

LiLHammerlane
    LiLHammerlane's Avatar Become A Pro!

And not to mention, that Dallas is gettin those playoff jitters, as they kinda get a little nervous this time of the year.
    I just dont trust them in Charlotte....besides, the Panthers are now playing to be a spoiler right?
    Yes.....and T.O. done opened his pie-hole......so let the distractions begin!....Thanks....Im going with the upset!

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Think Dallss rolls, not sure on over!

t2wentyfou4r
    t2wentyfou4r's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every team, or QB will have a bad game once in a while. Brett Farve had a bad game against Dallas, and bounced back. Romo had a bad game with the Bills, and came back strong the next couple of weeks. Dallas has something to play for, home field for the whole playoffs. I don't think they want to go to Greenbay for a playoff game. Romo's thumb shouldn't be a problem. He practice all week, and took the steps to get healthy. He didn't take snaps under center, to rest the thumb.
    Last edited by t2wentyfou4r; 12-22-07 at 04:51 PM.

superquad07

i think your right on money

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    Think Dallss rolls, not sure on over!
    HB,
    I think you may be on it.

The Panthers are bad offensively. They only had 6 points with two minutes left against the Seahawks last week.

This game may go over, but Dallas may have to score 35 for it to do so (which they are more than capable of doing, but by no means do I think it's a certainty).

Doc

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

dallas!!!!!!!! big

clcoyle93
    clcoyle93's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am fading Dallas here!

Carolina Covers +10.5

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

With Romo hurt I am willing to take Carolina tonight, I think that is way too many points on the road on the east coast to give up. Carolina beat Seattle last week and they could win again tonight, I think it will be a 7 point game tonight. I say take the points and Carolina.

t2wentyfou4r
    t2wentyfou4r's Avatar Become A Pro!

Romo's thumb is not the issue here....... He injured his lips last week motor boating Jessica Simpson. Tony Romo is a motor boating son of a B*tch!!!!

Got the Cowboys -11. Good luck to all .

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    It's hard to get 'credible' info or even solid info out of dallas fans. It's like asking the house in vegas if you can win at blackjack.

Romo's thumb is a huge concern for me.... And there really isn't much out there that I've seen other than 'it's ok' from the team.

I'd sure hate to lay the points and have him have a game like last weekend or even the Buffalo game.
    Ok well I am guessing you are not talking about me because I didnt think they would cover last week, or vs detroit I am an objective fan, just because I say they are still the best team in the NFC and 2nd best in the NFL does not matter.....because they just are, thats how it is.

To be honest it does not matter how Romo plays tonight, it matters how the offensive line plays, if Romo is protected he will shread the panthers up.

Talk to me after the game bud

I have provided solid info all year long, Panthers have no shot
    Last edited by MJFtheGenius; 12-22-07 at 05:01 PM.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    With Romo hurt I am willing to take Carolina tonight, I think that is way too many points on the road on the east coast to give up. Carolina beat Seattle last week and they could win again tonight, I think it will be a 7 point game tonight. I say take the points and Carolina.

swampdog
    swampdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

pep is out so Dal will role without the punter. Over looks good if Car can score a couple through 4 qts.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by swampdog View Post
    pep is out so Dal will role without the punter. Over looks good if Car can score a couple through 4 qts.
    Peppers blows, he is not good anymore

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Carolina has won exactly 1 home game since October of 2006. They are terrible at home and add in the fact that they are decimated by injuries especially at the QB position. I think Dallas wins by 20 or more. Something like 34-6

Ditaln1
    Ditaln1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

This just went to crap with TO being out for the 2nd half.... we shall see.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

you were right tlblues--- FK them cowboys some more sorry ass team they will not make it in playoffs, road rec. is so bad,i hate them MFers ......yes they cost me BIG

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    you were right tlblues--- FK them cowboys some more sorry ass team they will not make it in playoffs, road rec. is so bad,i hate them MFers ......yes they cost me BIG
    they haven't lost a game on the road all season

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I was right ATS on this one though MJF, I thought Carolina could keep this game close and they did.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    Ok well I am guessing you are not talking about me because I didnt think they would cover last week, or vs detroit I am an objective fan, just because I say they are still the best team in the NFC and 2nd best in the NFL does not matter.....because they just are, thats how it is.

To be honest it does not matter how Romo plays tonight, it matters how the offensive line plays, if Romo is protected he will shread the panthers up.

Talk to me after the game bud

I have provided solid info all year long, Panthers have no shot
    No - I was not at all speaking about you. Just the billions of Cowboy fans I encounter as I move through life. Plus it's not like you said anything or claimed anything, heh.

Romo's thumb looked fine to me tonight, glad I didn't touch the game, though - I would've done poorly.
    I was at Santa Fe Station right before the game and they had Boys -7 +100, I couldn't believe my eyes.
    Glad I stayed away, though. Would've pushed anyway - waste of action.

I did think the line was going to go to -9, -10, though. Carolina was just too big of a wildcard - and if the officials called the game square, who knows what would've happened - it would've probably been a 4 points game.

MJFtheGenius

To be fair, I DIDN'T PLAN ON TO PLAYING 1 HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!