The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

Quote Originally Posted by outdrawed View Post
    The Seer nailed this. Public all over the Browns. Go the other way. Betting sports is ezfosheezy
    Your logic is stupid. You are basically saying bet all dogs. The public will bet on the favs. So by your logic betting on every dog will make you a winner. Good luck with that.

PS. If the majority of people bet one way its for a reason. They are betting on the better team.

awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Lions Win And Cover.

LIONS WILL WIN AND COVER VS CHIEFS.THE LIONS WILL END THEIR 6 GAME LOSING STREAK AS IT IS THEIR LAST HOME GAME AND THEIR PRIDE WILL WIN THIS ONE.

Jrad86
    Jrad86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    The Browns defense is just as bad if not worse. Check their stats. Bengals allow less points per game. Since the browns have been covering lately doesn't mean they will this week. The odds makers will adjust to them eventually.
    Dont forget Brown held a Buffalo team that needed a win to keep there playoff hopes alive to 0 points. Even this the snow it good to hold a team at 0, hey they even scored 2 points for themselves

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron View Post
    And you are what? Better than the public. Do you have a magic crystal ball? Is it telling you to bet Ravens? Baltimore sucks. They will loose.
    Cleveland is playing Cincinnati moron.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron View Post
    Your logic is stupid. You are basically saying bet all dogs. The public will bet on the favs. So by your logic betting on every dog will make you a winner. Good luck with that.

PS. If the majority of people bet one way its for a reason. They are betting on the better team.
    I'm not saying bet all dogs. I'm saying it's better to go against public perception. However, I bet on all dogs last week and won big. Check out last week's best bet leader. Alot of factors go into capping for me. As for your p.s., people like you are betting on the perceived 'better' team. I could care less who the better team is. I 'll put my money on the one most likely to cover.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Cincy +3

Denver +9

Cannonfodder
    Cannonfodder's Avatar Become A Pro!

How the public feels has no meaning most of the public make picks because they have a feeling or like a team. The overall public does not make bets based on close study of the facts. More like wohhh that teams shiney I'll take them.

hanco21

Quote Originally Posted by patsfan2727 View Post
    Nothing is more annoying than people who base their bets fading the "majority public opinion". last night, 75% of the public was on Pittsburgh. How did that work out for the "Public"?

Oh, and this whole "They are BEGGING you to take the Browns" Dude, I think you are looking far too much into what a -2.5 means after a team's name. All the books do is set the line, then the public changes them based on bets. The only reason it may have moved to 2.5 is because of action, not because the books are trying to force your hand.

The Browns are clearly the better team, the Bengals are a joke who just lost to SF and it wasn't even that clost. Browns were taking it to PITT a few weeks ago away, and should have won the game. Good luck with that CINCY pick. I'll take the team who I think will win, not the one who the public thinks will lose. Browns -3
    keep thinking that way and you will lose in the long run. Yes, Cleveland is the better team, no doubt but you are missing some very key handicapping angles.

Cincinnati played awful last week but that is expected when you play an AFC/NFC matchup. Now Cincinnati plays a division foe looking for revenge from earlier this season. I promise you, you will see a different Cincy team tomorrow. Marvin will have them ready and nothing is a lock in football which you pretty much said with Cleveland.

I am stating my opinion just like you are stating yours so chill out.

------------------------

I also love Denver +9 Monday night.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

tough sked also im slowing down on the NFL, like the Bills getting 2.5 ar home. Right spot on a Bills team that has surprised alot of folks. Weather may favor Bills and limit an overated Giants team that has been dropping balls and has IMO a QB that is mediocre at best. BILL +2.5 GL

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    I say Dallas is the best bet, I expect a blowout.
    well no blow out but a good win for dallas....

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cincinatti Bengals +3 1/2 (bought the 1/2 point) 1 dime

Paperboy
    Paperboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

you guys keep saying the bengals have nothing to play for...marvin is pretty much trying to save his job at this point

I like

Cincy +3 (1 unit)
    - I am a Steeler fan and know these teams inside and out. 'Something to play for' is out the door. The Bengals would have made the playoffs last year with a win in week 17 and the Steelers, who stunk and nothing to play for, pulled out the win. Division game...I take the home team with an offense that is finally gelling vs the away team that has showed the same inconsitencies as the bungles.
    Tampa -7 (2.5 units)
    SF new stud behind center will find trouble against a much better (cover 2 mind you) defense. I see atleast 3 turnovers in this game, and Earnest Graham has been running well enough to keep SF from getting back into this one
    Bills +3 (1 unit)
    The Bills losses ATS this year have come against
    New England (twice)
    Pittsburgh
    Jacksonville
    Cleveland
    The only one of those games that was at home was the vs the Pats. I am not saying they are monsters at home ATS, I am saying the public tends to forget they are a different team when playing at home. Watching the Giants lately has been painful, and they are good on the road, but I am sticking with my gut and going Bills all the way

how my picks this week have done
    Pitt over Duke and the under paraly (W)
    Steelers over StL (W)
    Utah over navy (L)
    Utah/Navy Over (W)
    3-1 (+5.75 units )

How I have done all year
    33-41-3 (-3.1 units)

hanco21

Quote Originally Posted by patsfan2727 View Post
    Nothing is more annoying than people who base their bets fading the "majority public opinion". last night, 75% of the public was on Pittsburgh. How did that work out for the "Public"?

Oh, and this whole "They are BEGGING you to take the Browns" Dude, I think you are looking far too much into what a -2.5 means after a team's name. All the books do is set the line, then the public changes them based on bets. The only reason it may have moved to 2.5 is because of action, not because the books are trying to force your hand.

The Browns are clearly the better team, the Bengals are a joke who just lost to SF and it wasn't even that clost. Browns were taking it to PITT a few weeks ago away, and should have won the game. Good luck with that CINCY pick. I'll take the team who I think will win, not the one who the public thinks will lose. Browns -3

DUH!!! Easy Money

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

browns lost bro

First 12