Had a 7 team 6 point teaser yesterday 1u to win 10u

mia +9.5
    tb -7
    gb-1.5
    jax +9.5
    sd-4
    nyj +27
    dal-5

So frustrating. I wish I'd have lost early so I didn't get my hopes up. Screw you Tony Romo and your suckiness at home! In front of your HOT girlfriend nonetheless!

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Feel for ya. Parlays are damn hard to hit. It's a new day though. Clear your head and re-group. Then go gettem!

Bet Locks Only
    Bet Locks Only's Avatar Become A Pro!

buztah is right parlays are hard to hit but know clear your mind and go get them tonight! Break the book with the vikings last time they played yeah they only won by 3 pts and the spread is 10 but the bears and grossman were healthy and they had a winning record but know look at the vikings they have the #1 rush defense with a good not great pass defense and it help orton is starting! dont forget peterson ran for over 225 yds that 1st meeting when the bears were playing good and there defense was healthy! but they are not anymore and the skins win last night helped motivate the vikings tonight cause they have to win to keep the wildcard locked up! Vikings huge tonight have u ever heard of brandon lang the best handicapper in the world he is making a huge play on the vikings tonight!