Sundram
    Sundram's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Heartache teaser

Seems like this kind of thing always happens, doesn't it?
    Played a 9-team teaser at BetJ, with the following teams:
    Cards +10.5
    Bucs -5.5
    Jets +28
    Cheifs +10.5
    Browns +1.5
    Raiders +17.5
    Chargers -3
    Vikes -3 (pending)
    Ravens +3.5
    I didnt' really expect to hit it, but what a horrible way to lose on Baltimore. Stover misses a 44 yardfield goal in OT, then they give up a 64 yard bomb. At the end of reg, they were down 16-13 w/ 4th & goal at the 1/2 yard line, & the coach didn't have the nuts to go for it. Would have won the bet either way, if he did. Makes me want to quit sports betting, really. Always seems like you get screwed, one way or another...
    Sundram

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sundram View Post
    Makes me want to quit sports betting, really. Always seems like you get screwed, one way or another...
    Sundram
    Tough break man. I'd just stay away from the big multi-teamers, if you feel the urge to tease just tease two or three teams at most, more realistic and the losses don't sting as bad.

Another reason is you'd have went 5-3 just betting them straight up, going into tomorrows game, which is a good weekend. Hang in there.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by Sundram View Post
    Seems like this kind of thing always happens, doesn't it?
    Played a 9-team teaser at BetJ, with the following teams:
    Cards +10.5
    Bucs -5.5
    Jets +28
    Cheifs +10.5
    Browns +1.5
    Raiders +17.5
    Chargers -3
    Vikes -3 (pending)
    Ravens +3.5
    I didnt' really expect to hit it, but what a horrible way to lose on Baltimore. Stover misses a 44 yardfield goal in OT, then they give up a 64 yard bomb. At the end of reg, they were down 16-13 w/ 4th & goal at the 1/2 yard line, & the coach didn't have the nuts to go for it. Would have won the bet either way, if he did. Makes me want to quit sports betting, really. Always seems like you get screwed, one way or another...
    Sundram
    Sundram, I understand i'm having a really bad year but i keep do things i know i should'nt do ( what I should not do is play so many damn games ,I know better ) like today when I bet 6 games early won 2 ($1.00 each)down 2.40 then bet 3 of the late games 0 for 3 ($.50 each) now dn 4.05 Then in night game took G-men & over ( $1.00each) now dn 6.25. Been this way all year! I guess ill put a dime on viks tomorrow.GL man hope it turns around for you !!
    Last edited by jackpot269; 12-17-07 at 01:10 AM. Reason: should'nt instead of should

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

haha. Here I was crying about Gibbs going for 2 up 22-3 in the 3Q. It totally screwed up my 3Q bet on the Skins +1/2.

I had the Dolphins +3 1/2, so I kinda know your agony at the end. I just wanted the game to end one way or another. I really didn't give a rip who won. I was rooting for the Stover FG at the end, because I never knew whether the Ravens might get a pick 6 or score 6 on the next possession.

Welcome to sports betting insanity.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i missed a 12 team teaser sunday, hit everything but Sea -.5, Bos/Tor ov 175. i won some free money from betjm so i have been jerkin around with it, trying some crazy parlays and/or teasers for $5 a pop.