beaneaters
    beaneaters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2031

Beaneaters Week 15 (62-49 ATS)

I've been brutal the past couple of weeks, but opened this week 2-0 with Houston and the 49ers. Hopefully thats a sign of things turning around.

Two units
    New England -23.5.
    Dallas -10
    San Diego -9.5.
    Indianapolis -10.

Not convinced with San Diego, but Detroit had a demoralizing loss last week, and haven't been good outdoors; the weather has me worried in New England, but Belichek won't allow for any excuses against the Jets; Dallas should be refocused after last weeks scare, and facing a division rival; while Indy is, simply, Indy. And the Raiders aren't.

One unit
    Jacksonville +3.5
    Seattle -7.
    Miami +3.

Weather and the defences should keep the Jags/Steelers into a field goal game at the most; Baltimore is done, while Miami should have some semblence of motivation; and while so many of my trends lean to Carolina, Seattle has all the momentum and its defence gets to go after a rookie QB in Moore.

Baltimore/Miami under 37.5. This seems so obvious, it'll likely finish 34-31.

I also have a lot of my trends leaning towards Kansas City and Arizona, but I just can't pull the trigger.

Good luck to all
    Bean

PS. Sorry for the short write-ups, but health issues are laying me up.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Hope you feel better soon, good luck this week man!

beaneaters
    beaneaters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2031

thanks Chute. The 49ers did what they could to help, but hockey didn't co-operate. Good luck with your plays.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Yeah, I hear ya, long day for me too. Except with NCAA Basketball and the NBA. Thank god for Northern Arizona and the Spurs tonight, or it would've been a badddd day. When I got home from Christmas shopping with the wife, I lost 9 games, and was down 6 units. I was like Wound up breaking even on the day though, so all is still good. Thanks for the nice wishes about luck tomorrow, I'll be needing it.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Feel better Bean. I too had a bad day yesterday, Plan on having a good one today. Stil looking over the lines on a couple games I like.