imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I'm considering Eagles +10.5.. Can we talk about this one a bit..

Lots of points here for a divisional game.. These teams know each other well and if the Lions can put points on the Cowboys defense no reason the Eagles couldn't right?

I'm afraid the Eagles have given up on the season, but if not I think they cover here..

DD Doggy here.. Any thoughts gentleman?

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The Eagles is my team and as close as they kept it in the Pats game, I'm thinking they might cover. Of course I'd LOVE to see them win outright because I HATE Dallas. I might join you in this Imgv.

Would be better if A.J. played...

imgv94

Westbrook is still the man and the Eagles are better than their record indicates. Still gotta think about this one but Eagles seem like the right side here..

Thanks for your input bud.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OrionSky View Post
    Would be better if A.J. played...
    He's a backup for a reason, remember Seattle? He really stuck it up the ass of anyone who thought he was an improvement over McNabb.

OrionSky

Imgv, do you think the line will change? Should we buy at +10.5? I don't think they gave up, very frustrated yes. If two people left, we would improve...McNabb and Reid...

OrionSky

McNabb is not healthy. I like him a lot but he is not ready.

imgv94

It's not easy to blow out the same team twice in the same season especially division foes..

Eagles ranking this season:

Off Run: 8th
    Off Pass: 11th

Def Run: 8th
    Def Pass: 18th

Not bad for a 5-8 team... Eagles better than record, 5 of their 8 losses were by 4 or less points. They lost by 10 or more only twice this season and one of those games Westbrook didn't play other was to Dallas.. Again never easy to blow out same team twice..

Strongly considering the Eagles here..

imgv94

Thinking the line stays close to what it is now.. I'm going to wait and see if I can get +10.5 -105 on a Friday Line..

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I'll bite on the Eagles + points. I think this will basically be the Eagles Super Bowl for this season, with a chance to stick it to a divisional rival that's getting all the glory this season. As mentioned above, the Eagles are still a quality team, just not getting the breaks this year so much. I'll buy the Eagles +10 1/2 -110 or better.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Imgv, I wouldn't use last weeks game too much as a gauge for the Cowboys. Even as a Dallas fan, I put my emotions to the side when it comes to betting. I knew they would struggle last week, it was a classic letdaown game for them. The only one that was motivated was Newman. I thought they would win but not cover. That's why I put $ on Detroit. They beat GB, were going on the road to Detroit (sandwich), coming back home where they play better against division rival Philly. Don't think for a minute that Dallas doesn't won't to beat the crap out of Philly every chance they get. Philly would them too but they are outclassed this year. Philly is a much better team than their record but if Dallas jumps out to a big lead it could be a long day. Isn't this the same Philly team that got beat by the Giants at home which was another division rival. That was a tough battle where they fought to the end. Now they go on the road to face Dallas with alot more firepower who will be motivated because it is Philly. I think Dallas wins by at least 14. I'd take Dallas or nothing.

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

McNabb's still nursing an ankle injury and his offense is averaging on 19 points pergame. They won't get close to that against the Dallas D. I hate Dallas as much as the next person, but they'll hand the Eagles their collective asses today and secure a first-round bye in the playoffs.

38-10 Dallas.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

I think the line is right on the money, no play

awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Lots of points here for a divisional game.. These teams know each other well and if the Lions can put points on the Cowboys defense no reason the Eagles couldn't right?

I'm afraid the Eagles have given up on the season, but if not I think they cover here..

DD Doggy here.. Any thoughts gentleman?
    Cowboys played bored against Lions and still won.The Eagles have lost two heartbreakers in the last few weeks so bank on Dallas 31-14.

jayz00
    jayz00's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas or pass for me. I think the line might be too close for me to call. If i am forced to make a play i might take the ov, dallas D dont mind leaking a few points while their offence just keeps scoring.. i'm thinking another +50 pointer

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Dallas.. TO had 10 receptions last meeting for 174yds + TD. I like him to catch two TD's in this game. Jason Witten only had 3 receptions last game with Philly, but that included a 53yd strike and a TD, he should have a couple more receptions in this one..

Tony Romo is coming off a clutch performance, Dallas already flirted with a near upset, they aren't coming out flat here.

Demarcus Ware + Ellis should get after Donovan, remember that week he was sacked six times? I see him getting sacked about 4 times here, he's not 100%, he doesn't have LJ smith to help balance things out, too much dependence on Westbrook.. Eagles fans will once again call for a QB change after this game.

Dallas 34, Philly 17