Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

***JETS/PATS UNDER 52- Let's discuss this one***

They already have a shvt load of snow up in New England and I hear they are calling for more... Yeah, they will probably have the field covered and or cleared by gametime, but the weather will more than likely cause problems in the passing game... I hope Brady has an absolutely horrible game cuz I'm playing against him in Fantasy Playoffs this week! J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Honestly though, I think this one goes UNDER... Even if the Pats put up 38, will the Jets be able to score 2 TD'S? I highly doubt it!

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

52 is long gone. Down to 44.5/45 at most shops.

shrax4
    shrax4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where in the world do you see 52? I have 45 at wsex.

I'm passing on the game but really hope the Pats go down. Small lean on Jets but not a lot.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good eye too bad you are 2 days late bro.. But seriously P2M was sincere and didn't know the line has moved so dramatically in the last two days..

Still good eye on this one bud.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Good eye too bad you are 2 days late bro.. But seriously P2M was sincere and didn't know the line has moved so dramatically in the last two days..

Still good eye on this one bud.
    Holy f\*\*k! I can't believe this thing has gone down 10 points... Honestly, I placed my bets on sides earlier this week and was looking @ the 52 on SBR! CRAZINESS! I mean I can by looking at the forecast... We are supposed to get 8 inches of snow here in Indy tomorrow so that will be working its way up there as well... It should be one sloppy ass game... I was real worried about facing Brady in my fantasy matchup, but not soo much now... He still may have a big game, but I doubt he throws for anywhere close too 300 yds and 4 or 5 tds like i had expected!

I hope someone took the UNDER when it was @ 52! Hope you have your life savings on it... I guess nothing is safe when you are playing New England, but I don't see it going over 42 to tell you the truth!

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

I heard there could be 2 or 3 feet of snow.. No way this game goes over.. Good early call on this one Peyton.. Wish I would of known about the weather when the total was 52.
    Last edited by area51steve; 12-14-07 at 06:24 PM.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by area51steve View Post
    I heard there could be 2 or 3 feet of snow.. No way this game goes over.. Good early call on this one Peyton.. Wish I would of known about the weather when the total was 52.
    2 or 3 feet? Not sure where you're getting this info, but it's not accurate.

Sunday: snow, rain and sleet in the morning, then rain in the afternoon. Rain may be heavy at times in the afternoon. Total accumulation of 2 to 4 inches. Very windy and not as cool with highs in the upper 30s. Northeast winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 45 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    2 or 3 feet? Not sure where you're getting this info, but it's not accurate.
    I need some opinions on whether I should start Chris Chambers or Wes Welker tomorrow? GV, I'm hoping you can shed some light on this one... I'm probably goin Chambers just cuz I think the Pats are gonna HAVE to run the ball tomorrow... Let me know what chall think! THANKS