Bet Locks Only
    Bet Locks Only's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sage vs Broncos Secondary! The Match-Up

Hey u guys quick nuggets!
    9-3 in the 2 weeks!
    Sage has never faced a set of corners like he will face tonight!
    Tampas defense was all banged Up!
    Denvers is 99% healthy!
    Houston has key injuries!
    This should be a no brainer take denver the only reason people are doubting denver is cause houston was favored 1st!
    Sage has 11 tds but also 7 ints!!!!!!
    Dont be a fool take Denver!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I jumped on Denver early this week.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Denver is -2(-120) on Bodog now. Still a go?

$Bnizi
    $Bnizi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really wished i had gotten on the Broncos earlier in the week but i didn't think this line was going to move so much. I agree that the Broncos secondary will give Houston some trouble and that they have some good veteran leadership that will have them playing with a purpose. 5 Dimes is offering the following likes -1 -130, -1.5 -123, -2 -117, -2.5 -110, -3 +110, -3.5 +125. Not sure what to do here. Any opinions?

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver's pass defense is good? When did that happen?

outdrawed

Quote Originally Posted by $Bnizi View Post
    5 Dimes is offering the following likes -1 -130, -1.5 -123, -2 -117, -2.5 -110, -3 +110, -3.5 +125. Not sure what to do here. Any opinions?
    Use ganchrow's half-point calculator.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by outdrawed View Post
    Denver's pass defense is good? When did that happen?
    Champ Bailey and Dre Bly aren't scrubs man. Bailey's been banged up but he is still a top corner.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Denver is -2(-120) on Bodog now. Still a go?
    I'd hit it if I were you.

$Bnizi

they have the 4th ranked road pass d. most of there troubles on defense this year have come stopping the run

outdrawed

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    Champ Bailey and Dre Bly aren't scrubs man. Bailey's been banged up but he is still a top corner.
    Maybe they used to be real good, but their pass D has not been great this year, ranked 21st in efficiency.

outdrawed

man, it's at +2.5 (+100) at SIA. I would probably cream myself if it hit +3. Otherwise I may just take the ML.

outdrawed

I will say that I think the line movement is Vegas' way of saying "we have no effin clue what to set this line at so we'll let the public dictate it for us."

Bet Locks Only

Hey why dont you stop throwing out bogus facts about denvers defense being ranked 21 or 24 whatever u said! they are ranked 7th in the nfl giving up just 195.3 yds a game! 4th on the road! How are u gonna act like they suck! well you want another nugget buddy! how about the texans lost to the falcons. Oh yeah another i hear you how about the texans only beating mia by 2 pts and how about the game was in houston dont give me this crap about how houston is a tough home team get out of here!!!!!!
    by the way sage is not as great as you think how about this year he has 11 tds but a dreadfull 7 ints! what do you think sage is gonna tear and pick apart dre bly and champ bailey give me a break!
    Now Bow Down!!!

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Texans 1h +1/2 thats my play 4 units Gl to Denver backers, hope u guys cover after the 1st half.

Bet Locks Only

How happy boy why give your money away did you not read my summary of why denver crushes and no ur not going to cover 1st half it aint happening! Lets Go Denver!

SBR Lou

Well he's right in terms of efficiency, their yards allowed through the air are so respectable because they have been terrible against the run. Oakland is the same way, look at their pass yards allowed per game.

Still though, IMO Denver does have very good corners, maybe not having a pro bowl type of season, but are pro bowl type players.

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by outdrawed View Post
    I will say that I think the line movement is Vegas' way of saying "we have no effin clue what to set this line at so we'll let the public dictate it for us."

Shanahanigans!

outdrawed

Quote Originally Posted by Bet Locks Only View Post
    Hey why dont you stop throwing out bogus facts about denvers defense being ranked 21 or 24 whatever u said! they are ranked 7th in the nfl giving up just 195.3 yds a game!
    That's because their run defense is so horrific teams don't have to pass on them, but when they do, they're averaging 7.34 yards per attempt, good for 8th highest.

4th on the road!
    Yeah, I'm sure Denver just happens to defend the pass on the road far better. Right.

How are u gonna act like they suck! well you want another nugget buddy! how about the texans lost to the falcons. Oh yeah another i hear you how about the texans only beating mia by 2 pts and how about the game was in houston dont give me this crap about how houston is a tough home team get out of here!!!!!!
    You're an idiot. I never said Houston was a great team or a great home team. ****, Denver lost two games by a combined 70+ points, as well as losing to Oakland, so excuse me if I'm not drinking the Denver Koolaid. All I said was is Denver's pass defense isn't good. It's not.

by the way sage is not as great as you think how about this year he has 11 tds but a dreadfull 7 ints! what do you think sage is gonna tear and pick apart dre bly and champ bailey give me a break!
    Now Bow Down!!!
    Yeah, quote where I said anything about Houston's QB.

I can't believe I actually responded to any of this...

$Bnizi

took the broncos -2.5 gl everyone.

I see a lot of people are on the under. Anyone have any opinions on the total? i dont really have a feel for it

Bet Locks Only

The Denver Pass Defense is not bad or not even average they are good are you high they are ranked 7th in the nfl what do you not get about that statement donkey!!!!!!!!

outdrawed

Quote Originally Posted by $Bnizi View Post
    took the broncos -2.5 gl everyone.

I see a lot of people are on the under. Anyone have any opinions on the total? i dont really have a feel for it
    Meh, total looks ok to me. I liked it better when it was 46, but you have two average to above average offenses and two crappy defenses. I think the total should be around 47-48. I'll probably stay away.

outdrawed

The Denver Pass Defense is not bad or not even average they are good are you high they are ranked 7th in the nfl what do you not get about that statement donkey!!!!!!!!
    Put me and my friends out on the field against Peyton Manning and the Colts. They are allowed one pass per game. I guarantee you our yards per game would be lower than Denver's.

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

man its just a pick and everyone has their own opinion Bet Locks Only

and mine is Houston for tonight go Houston

good luck everyone

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Hey why dont you stop throwing out bogus facts about denvers defense being ranked 21 or 24 whatever u said! they are ranked 7th in the nfl giving up just 195.3 yds a game! 4th on the road! How are u gonna act like they suck! well you want another nugget buddy! how about the texans lost to the falcons. Oh yeah another i hear you how about the texans only beating mia by 2 pts and how about the game was in houston dont give me this crap about how houston is a tough home team get out of here!!!!!!
    Now Bow Down!!!
    Their pass D is ranked higher because teams run it down their throat and don't have to throw it. Texans should win straight up at home.

jayz00
    jayz00's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took the texans....... I still think its too close to call on paper...I agree with the denver backers that they may have a better team. But im banking on a few breaks going my way....GL everybody

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    Well he's right in terms of efficiency, their yards allowed through the air are so respectable because they have been terrible against the run. Oakland is the same way, look at their pass yards allowed per game.

Still though, IMO Denver does have very good corners, maybe not having a pro bowl type of season, but are pro bowl type players.
    Bly and Bailey are two of the top 10 cover corners in the league. Period. End of story.

outdrawed

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    Bly and Bailey are two of the top 10 cover corners in the league. Period. End of story.

Actually, Denver (specifically Bly and Bailey I imagine) do a great job at shutting down the #1 and #2 WRs. It's the TEs/RBs/#3WR that are killing Denver. It all contributes to the same passing game though. That being said, at least Denver matches up well with Houston.

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go Houston.........yea this game is looking like a Lock :-)

outdrawed

Now Bow Down!!!

Only because you're a douche.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

How happy boy why give your money away did you not read my summary of why denver crushes and no ur not going to cover 1st half it aint happening! Lets Go Denver!
    $$$$ Gl on the 2nd half hope u cover!

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    Bly is one of the bottom 10. They got blown out by the Texans. Period. End of story.

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Their pass D is ranked higher because teams run it down their throat and don't have to throw it. Texans should win straight up at home.
    One of the easier games I've capped in weeks.

$Bnizi

really missed the ball on this one. good work texans backers