bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Oakland QB situation this weekend?

Looks like McCown will get the start, but Lane Kiffin said he would play JaMarcus Russell part of the game. My question is does anyone know how much playing time Russell will get this weekend?

NFL 1st String
    NFL 1st String's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you think the decision could affect the spread ?

Also, who gives Oakland a better chance ? Can you think of any scenario where they keep in with a touchdown ?

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

According to espn.com, Russel will likely only play 2 series'.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

One thing I have found is it is hard to bet against Indy. They don't have emotional swings. They are business-like. Just when u think they should have a letdown, they don't. I would say take Indy or nothing but check Indy's injury situation first.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8305

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    One thing I have found is it is hard to bet against Indy. They don't have emotional swings. They are business-like. Just when u think they should have a letdown, they don't. I would say take Indy or nothing but check Indy's injury situation first.
    there very good ats!! have pulled me out of hole alot when playing sunday night or monday ,the last 3 years or so i've won a bunch of parlays playing them and the over after a bad weekend!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Laying the wood with Indy is the play for this game.