Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Try to Cash These

If i was playing this week, This is what my card would look like, hope i could help.

2 units CAROLINA + 9
    1 units CAROLINA + 292 ML

2 units Detroit + 11
    1 units Detroit + 425 ML

I don't play totals but really found some that stand out these week (rare for me). . .

Strong Opinions in order. . .

JAC @ PITT over 37
    BAL @ MIA under 37.5
    ARZ @ NO over 47

NFL 1st String
    NFL 1st String's Avatar Become A Pro!

Beware the Seahawks, they've been improving as the season goes on. I just don't see Carolina keeping it even relatively close. Lions on the other hand, might win SU. Chargers look beat up and drained from the Tenn. game.

I like the Jax Pitt over, but a bit unsure about AZ vs NO. Arizona has lost some key offensive players, and even tho they put up 21 last week i believe, this could very well go punt for punt . New Orleans has good weeks and bad weeks, and altho i strongly believe they will win, I would personally teaser this one down 7 and do the opposite on the Ravens Dolphins game.

Whatever gets you the money right ....

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I dont' really like either of the sides. Carolina is flat out horrible although they seem to play better on the road and perhaps SEA is in a letdown spot after a big win against AZ and clinching the division. If that is your line of thinking, then you are justified in CAR.

DET I disagree with. I think it is a team that is finished. I gave a more detailed post in IMGV's thread if you want to take a look.

No real strong opinons on the total. I'd lean toward BAL/Miami U37.5 too but just a lean...

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

YOU ARE VERY VERY WRONG WITH THE SEATTLE PICK..seattle is still trying for a first round bye and a home game.. where they have the 12th man... the point spread is high seattle wins very few few on the road but they do come on strong in the final qtr of the year.. i think seattle will win but may not cover...gl.. your gonna need it....

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

oh and by the way DJ hackett may play.. its there best wr.. we have the best wr core in the nfl hands down.. Engram,Hackett, Burleson,branch.. Morris is stepping up and Alexander still has a few plays in him...

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    YOU ARE VERY VERY WRONG WITH THE SEATTLE PICK..seattle is still trying for a first round bye and a home game.. where they have the 12th man... the point spread is high seattle wins very few few on the road but they do come on strong in the final qtr of the year.. i think seattle will win but may not cover...gl.. your gonna need it....
    So you think he may win his bet but he's very very wrong with it. Makes perfect sense.

I'm on the bad side of a bad line. I got Panthers +7.5 early. My fault for not waiting on it.

outdrawed

Also, still -7.5 at SIA, so if you like Seattle here, get your bets down quick.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Outlaw .....the Carolina-9 May Cover.. But The Carolina Ml Is A Bad Pick.. Sorry For The Confusion

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

OOPS ..SORRY. out drawed... not outlaw...gl to all

outdrawed

Outlaw .....the Carolina-9 May Cover.. But The Carolina Ml Is A Bad Pick.. Sorry For The Confusion
    If the spread is good bet, the ML is a better bet.

Just looked, +9 is better than +292, but it's not that much better. +292 is still a decent bet, though
    Last edited by outdrawed; 12-13-07 at 02:12 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Thanks for backing me on the cover here, even though im 2 very's wrong with the pick. Seattle has 0 chance of getting a first round bye and this is a huge letdown spot here. They are in the playoffs and thats it. Seattle normally doesnt play to well traveling to the east coast, after coming all the way to philly back the west and now right back here. That is alot of hours traveling. I really like the panthers to have a solid chance at the upset here.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

oh and by the way DJ hackett may play.. its there best wr.. we have the best wr core in the nfl hands down.. Engram,Hackett, Burleson,branch.. Morris is stepping up and Alexander still has a few plays in him...

Im really not even going argue this, because your just being biased. Hands down best WR core in the NFL? . . . Just look at each teams roster and get back to me. Didn't they lead the league in drops last few years? . . .

outdrawed

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Im really not even going argue this, because your just being biased. Hands down best WR core in the NFL? . . . Just look at each teams roster and get back to me. Didn't the lead the league in drops last few years? . . .
    Yeah, I would take several teams WRs over the Seahawks. Pats, Colts, Bengals to name a few.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Since 1985, 9-point underdogs that cover the spread are 27-46, 37.0% straight up. While I am not thrilled with a 73-game sample size over 23 years, those numbers do suggest that if you like a team +9, +292 is good value on the ML. (BE point on 37% = +171)