Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Indy Colts Update Reggie Wayne/Ed Reed

Ok Colts fans,

The annual Raven beatdown was fun wasn't it? Hell, they were still bitching about the refs on Thursday so I knew they wouldn't be ready to play! Interesting thing last night on the local Reggie Wayne radio show! Host asks Reggie when he knew the Raven CBs were both out and he said he went to dinner the night b4 with Ed Reed (college teammates) and Reed told him they were out but to keep it quiet. Reggie said he texted Peyton the second he got back to his hotel room..lol!! Probably no big deal but the Ravens might not to be too thrilled w/Reeds big mouth? Colts roll either way against those scrub backups!
    My friend does deep tissue massages for the Colts and added Bob Sanders and Vinatieri to her list of clients. She now has 14 total! She's the one that told me back when Marvin got hurt that the word was that he was out for the year so don't expect him back? It would be a huge boost obviously but don't count on it! She also said Vinatieri has a slight tear in his hamstring which is probably why he sucks this year. IMO its from chasing all the returners that bust loose on our shit kickoff coverage teams!! Mathis is in for a MRI also....if he is done then the Colts pass rush goes with him!! Lets cross our fingers!

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    She's the one that told me back when Marvin got hurt that the word was that he was out for the year so don't expect him back? It would be a huge boost obviously but don't count on it!
    Any update on Marvin?

What exactly is wrong with his knee that is keeping him from playing?

Supposedly it isn't surgical. So, if it's just a strain/sprain, he should be pretty close to ready to come back, shouldn't he?

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    Any update on Marvin?

What exactly is wrong with his knee that is keeping him from playing?

Supposedly it isn't surgical. So, if it's just a strain/sprain, he should be pretty close to ready to come back, shouldn't he?
    a strain or sprain can take up to 6mos to heal...i know, my left knee is sprained and never heals cause the second it feels a little better i'm out going crazy, then it's ****ed up for another 2mos...sucks.