imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv NFL Week 15 (YTD: 39-52 -15.66 Units)

YTD: 39-52 -15.66 Units

Swept the board last week and got some of the money I've lost. Still a lot of season left and a lot of chances to recoup what has been lost.

Like the card this week, I've done a lot of research on these games and hope it works out..

2* +11

"It was as physical a game as I've been in," Rivers said.

Chargers got beat up against the Titans. Anyone who saw the game vs the Titans saw that it was a really hard hitting hard fought game...

Rivers had a knee sprain, Merriman left with a knee injury and Antonio Gates hurt his back it was an extremely phyiscal game the most the Chargers had all season.

Shawne Merriman is on the shelf due to injury, but Titans coach Jeff Fisher says he didn't order a "hit" to put him there. The star linebacker will miss San Diego's home game against Detroit because of a sprained ligament in his left knee that knocked him out of Sunday's game at Tennessee, which the Chargers won in overtime.

During the first half of Sunday's contest, Rivers sustained what is being called a left knee sprain by the USA Today, but was able to come back in the second half, wearing a brace, to finish the game. The San Diego Union-Tribune is reporting that Rivers is believed to have partially torn his medial collateral ligament (MCL). The fact that Rivers could return and play out the remainder of the game suggests that the injury is not too serious, but he may be feeling the effects of the injury much more early this week. We will monitor his practice activity throughout the week to see if he looks to start in Week 15.

Gates had six receptions for 57 yards and the game-tying touchdown in Sunday's come-from-behind win at Tennessee, despite suffering a hip injury in the first half of the game. It was a nice bounce-back game for Gates who was completely shut out the week before at Kansas City. But the hip injury is definitely a concern for the near term since he was noticeably limping all game long. The Chargers are on the verge of clinching the AFC West, so the team may take it easy with some of their injured stars over the next few weeks. As always, we will keep you posted

and most importantly

The NFL Network reports San Diego Chargers FB Lorenzo Neal (leg) is out for the season after sustaining a broken leg in the team's Week 14 game. Neal's blocking through the years has been a prime reason for LaDainian Tomlinson's success. "I know he's a little bit older," Tomlinson joked. "But hopefully he can recover like a young man." All jokes aside, a broken fibula sounds like a season-ending injury for Neal. We will let you know as soon as we hear anything official.

They could easily overlook the Lions who have a very potent offense especially passing the ball and let's not forget that SD is very suspect to giving up the big play.

Lions rushed for over 152 against Dallas who has one of the best rushing D's in the league.. If Detroit can utilize a balanced offense that will make them very dangerous cause they have been one-dimensional all season. I think Martz discovered the running game and will use it now. I'd expect them to return to the running game again..

Lions are 2-0 vs the AFC West and both were decisive victories

36-21 over Raiders
    44-7 over Broncos

Lions are still alive for a playoff berth so they have something to play for. I'll take the 11 points here gladly.

2* Under 47 vs

Bills have problems scoring on the road and weather could play a major factor in this total as well. Don't play totals often but this one stood like a sore thumb.

1.5* ML PARLAY -117

Titans in a must win situation playing a Chiefs team who doesn't care anymore.. Pats will win even if they turnover the ball 6 times.. Vikings are hot and Kyle Orton is the QB for the Bears..

1* PK

Broncos on the road are a different team. I don't judge a team based on one game, ok they beat the Chiefs big I'm not impressed.. Chiefs quit and have no QB....

Just two weeks ago the Broncos were on the road vs the lowly Raiders and got beat by 14 are all the people betting the Broncos remember this?

Or how about the other debacle on the road like losing by 37 to the Lions..

Texans are better than advertised and have suffered a lot of injuries throughout the season.. I think they find a way to win this one..

Will likely add some more plays later.. Thanks for reading and if you have any feedback that would be nice..
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 03-26-15 at 05:43 PM.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great write up. I'm on the Lions too.

I have the Vikings in a two team tease, so them covering -2.5 would be nice, and I went against you on your Texans pick. Good luck either way.

imgv94

Seems like a lot of people I respect are on the Broncos.. That doesn't make me confident.

Good Luck crazyl, let's win have a great last few weeks of the season..

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll be on Texans closer to gametime. Like the Lions.

Hate the parlay because parlays suck and the prices on favorite MLs are awful. That and I'm on the Chiefs this week.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

imgv,

This looks like your best card in a while IMO. I agree with every play. GL at gettin some of your losses back.

toni33
    toni33's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the lion to cover and I like the under on the Browns/Bills. Let's bring home the money!

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I like the helmets, very cool....

I've had a miserable season, so take it for it is worth. I really think backing DET is very risky right now. I'd pretty much consider them a bet against team from here on out. On any other week I might say DET has a very good shot to be competitive against an overpriced SD team. But the way they lost to Dallas was gut wrenching and inspires little confidence to back them for me. Leading the entire game and in position to win the game outright and to choke it away like that is very very bad for their psyche. Going from 7-6 with a competitive shot at the playoffs to to 6-7 with a very remote chance (keep in mind they lose tiebreakers to Wash, Ariz, & Phil should they tie for the 6th spot).

On the other hand, SD is peaking and playing well and trying to establish playoff positioning. Lions are a horrendous road team (historically and this year) having been blownout out already at far less competitive places like Phil, Wash, and Arizona. Now, going to make a cross country trip for a game that now means very little to them (but very much for SD) after a heart breaking game where they exerted a lot of energy psychologically....

What also leads me to this conclusion is the same sequence expereinced by Baltimore. On MNF they were extremely competitive with NE at home in a game they should have won leading in the 4th quarter. The following week against INDY, a total annihilation. The point is that BALT exerted quite a bit of energy psychologically in that game...that was their big chance, and the blew it and came out flat.

Fast forward to this week....DET had their big chance in a game they should have won and blew it. Now they face another superior team just like BALT did... Not sure what is going to happen, but DET could come out very flat and pack it in real quick if they get down early....

Good luck bro. Hope the last few weeks treat you nicely in the NFL.....

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

dont do parlays.The rest looks good. nice write up thanks, & GL

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I think you have the right idea with Buffalo/Clev under though. Buff hasn't shown much bite offensively up until last week agains the hapless Dolphins. I think you are right about weather and i can see both teams playing ball control. 47 is a relatively high total for an NFL game, especially for one with a team as suspect offensively as Buffalo....

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

GV,

Card looks good bud, but I honestly can't bet on a Lions team that has lost soo many games in a row... I know they were competitive against Dallas last week and SHOULD have won the game, but I honestly think LT will run all over them this Sunday! 11 is a lot of points, but the Chargers still making their playoff push and Detroit backing their way into the off-season... Like the Buf/Cle UNDER a lot... I'm probably too late to get a good number on it now, but i might tease it up a TD and throw it in with somethin else!

Hey bud, no bet on the Ravens this weekend? I was thrilled to hear that Cleo Lemon is starting for the Phins on Sunday... He's good for atleast 2 or 3 picks and a few fumbles at the very least! You should hop on the Rave Train bro!

Also, I really like the AINTS on Sunday! This is one of the hottest teams in the league and Brees will sling it all over that suspect Cardinals D!

Good Luck this weekend!

imgv94

I have more bets to make just waiting on some info bro.

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

imgv love the helmets!!!!

good luck to Houston tonight....I'm picking houston

everyone gl

imgv94

I don't know what to say about the line movement in the Houston game.. Weird

imgv94

So far: 1-0 +1.00 Units

Finally starting to win.. Let's continue this please

ADDING:

1*

Tampa Bay doesn't have that great of an offense and I really think the Falcons play inspired considering they officially hate Petrino and will like to show him that they can survive without him.

Have some more plays I'm considering just waiting on a few things GL everyone..
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-05-15 at 03:14 PM. Reason: image does not exist

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice hit bro.. I ate my portion of

on this one...

Peyton2MarvinN06

Good hit tonight bud!

Falcons getting that many might not be bad, but I'd be weary about it... I'm still waiting to see this Ravens play for Sunday! HAHA!

imgv94

I can get the Ravens -3 now, should I just take it bro?

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

We finally hit one together imgv, congrats.

BigMoney
    BigMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Won 1,300 in 1 day..

Had my best day last sunday hit an 8 team parlay was sweating on chargers and browns and also hit a 7 team teaser... Hit Last night on Texans +1 for 2 units....I also like these.......

1)seahawks -7
    2)Colts -10
    3)Lions +11
    4)Ravens-3

Have another 8 team parlay (texans+1,steelers-3,seahawks-7,titans-4,colts-10,lions+11,giants-3,viks-9)

imgv94

ADDING:

2*
    +10.5

Love the Eagles here.. Lots of points here for a divisional game.. These teams know each other well and if the Lions could put points on the Cowboys defense especially the Cowboys secondary no reason the Eagles couldn't right?

Eagles not bad let's look at their rankings this season:

Off Run: 8th
    Off Pass: 11th

Def Run: 8th
    Def Pass: 18th

Eagles better than record, 5 of their 8 losses were by 4 or less points. They lost by 10 or more only twice this season and one of those games Westbrook didn't play other was to Dallas.. Again never easy to blow out same team twice..

Dallas CB Terence Newman is banged up and questionable..

Dallas already has a questionable secondary..

Love the Eagles here.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 03-26-15 at 05:44 PM.

k2productions
    k2productions's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the DET write up. Don't see LT running much with Neal gone for the year. Neal is like "Spike" the dog, where he's walking around and there's some smaller dog hopping around Spike asking him where he's going and what's he doing. LT is that other dog, with no one to follow or lead the way, it'll be hard to get big gains. If DET could hold DAL two-headed rushing attack, and gain over 150 yards themselves, this is just too much points to lay. Don't buy the BAL scenario towards DET, BAL played everyone for the MNF game, whether healthy or not, the expended a lot of energy and the next week put a bunch of people out for the INDY game like.....the 2 starting CB's, who both played in the NE game. Any team against Manning starting 2 backup CB's will get slaughtered, would've been a different story if McAllister and Rolle were playing. Not saying BAL would've won, score would've been different.

Hey for craps and laughter, why not drop a parlay on every under on eastcoast outdoor games. NYG/WASH, PITT/JAX, NE/NYJ, BAL/MIA (poss T-storms), BUFF/CLE??? .5 unit, doesn't hurt to try.

With the books taking a killing last week, I'm looking at dogs this week.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    I can get the Ravens -3 now, should I just take it bro?
    Sorry I'm late on this one GV... Been workin real long hours lately... I'm all over the Ravens so I would pound it @ 3!

Let's get em tomorrow! Like the Eagles play as well!

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I think that this might be the only game that MIAMI wins this year.

awatkins011
    awatkins011's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ravens by 2 TD's. Yes, Miami is THAT bad

imgv94

ADDING:

0.5* Buff/Clev OVER 37
    Last edited by imgv94; 12-16-07 at 04:13 AM. Reason: TYPO

imgv94

ADDING:

1* Parlay (-106)
    Baltimore -3
    New England ML

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

2* Under 47 vs

Bills have problems scoring on the road and weather could play a major factor in this total as well. Don't play totals often but this one stood like a sore thumb.
    ADDING:

0.5* Buff/Clev Under 37
    Just curious, but why add more to the under at 37? I'm aware of the weather forecast, but given that you got such a great number at 47, I'd advise just letting it ride or trying to middle with a small play on the over. Just my 2 cents.

Best of luck.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 03-26-15 at 05:44 PM.

imgv94

Just noticed it myself. It was a typo I'm an idiot

FINAL CARD:

2* Lions +11
    2* Eagles +10.5
    2* Buffalo/Clev Under 47

1.5* ML PARLAY (-117)
    Tenn/NE/Minnesota

1* Parlay (-106)
    Baltimore -3/NE ML