babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pats-Jets: Ugly Weather this Weekend

The weather for the Jets/Pats game calls for freezing temperatures around 32 degrees, a 70% chance of snow and rain, plus 30+ mph winds.

I was already leaning towards the under, but now I'm on it. The winds concern me more than the snow and freezing temps.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I saw that, I'm gonna hold out as long as I can to see how the weather plays out and then if it's a go, I'm gonna pound the jets and the under.

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    I saw that, I'm gonna hold out as long as I can to see how the weather plays out and then if it's a go, I'm gonna pound the jets and the under.
    lol @ you. everyone knows new england weather is completely predictable. oh sweet, it just started snowi...it stopped. the sun is out now. oh wait, we just got 6 inches of snow while i was typing that.

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

im on the jes ml i think they been preparing for this for longer then a week

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by outdrawed View Post
    lol @ you. everyone knows new england weather is completely predictable. oh sweet, it just started snowi...it stopped. the sun is out now. oh wait, we just got 6 inches of snow while i was typing that.
    That's why I'm gonna wait til kickoff. If it isn't 100% terrible, I won't bet it.

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by joeygats View Post
    im on the jes ml i think they been preparing for this for longer then a week
    insane

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

probly but worth a shot whats 50 for 3000

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

It's way too early to predict the forecast for Sunday, I lived there for 38 years and they won't know for sure until 24-12 hours out. It's so unpredictable in NE, short of getting close to game time, the best forecasters couldn't tell you. It's also a 1 o'clock game so my .02 says it's better than forecast.

manofmyth
    manofmyth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Redchevy View Post
    It's way too early to predict the forecast for Sunday, I lived there for 38 years and they won't know for sure until 24-12 hours out. It's so unpredictable in NE, short of getting close to game time, the best forecasters couldn't tell you. It's also a 1 o'clock game so my .02 says it's better than forecast.
    isn't the game on Thursday???

manofmyth

isn't the game @ 8:15..............

manofmyth

might need that .02 back.....tough times with the economy

Victor
    Victor's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is irritating...

Its the Jets for me if the weather does not needle in......we have got a game in our hands...will someone pour hot coffee over the weather guys so that they give a clear forecast......

mpcrane39
    mpcrane39's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys this thread is from last season.

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mpcrane39 View Post
    Guys this thread is from last season.
    Lol, had me nervous...I'm on the over!

Godsmack
    Godsmack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3157

jets blew there wad last week,pats win and cover