swede96
    swede96's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    was a different team

Last time I checked, they're still wearing those stupid blue stars. Just sayin'

swede96

your're a moron is acceptable as well, but even if it was not, his spelling is god awful. Packers are done, it's over.
    In what language?

swede96

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    i dn if u ever talked online when u were young but this is the generation now so get over it dallas wont win superbowl thats final
    1. Please don't say that. I'm 24...if you're my age, I should kick you in the junk for implying we were brought up to talk/type like that. Don't lump me into your ignorance.

2. Methinks this past week should have taught all of us a very valuable lesson about guaruntees and final answers. No?

swede96

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post
    As far as the Super Bowl goes, I think it's fun to predict and guess and, of course, hope for certain teams, but making any assurances at this point makes a person no smarter than, say, Anthony Smith - and we all know how idiotic he turned out to be.
    I was so damn proud to be at Gillette chanting "Guar-un-tee!" and "Annnnnnnthony!"

*sniffle*

I wish I could relive that day again and again.

Of course, I would be sure to make more time to chat with you, fair Sportsgirl.

swede96

Quote Originally Posted by chipski View Post
    Honestly there is no way the Cowboys dont get to the super bowl , we all know they will play the pats . The spread will be 2 tds and 14.5 climb and decline to confuse people . I will be taking the cowboys and the over and make a grand . The over 51 will be the easiest money ever made .
    This is what I will do . Make straight wagers on those 2 and do a parlay with the boys and over . All you guys should save your money up and do this with me . Dont lose money in the meantime waiting , save it for the sb .
    You better get ready to sell that pretty red mustang.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

[QUOTE=chipski;444754]Honestly there is no way the Cowboys dont get to the super bowl QUOTE]

Now I know someone will correct me if I am wrong, but...wasn't it the Cowboys who choked at the end of a playoff game with a botched hold of a field goal? A chip shot really. Let's see...who was that holder? I think his name was Romo...

(sarcasm intended)

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=BadNina;444820]
    Honestly there is no way the Cowboys dont get to the super bowl QUOTE]

Now I know someone will correct me if I am wrong, but...wasn't it the Cowboys who choked at the end of a playoff game with a botched hold of a field goal? A chip shot really. Let's see...who was that holder? I think his name was Romo...

(sarcasm intended)

you are exactly right ! that was last year

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by swede96 View Post
    In what language?
    Swede give it up, your team cheats, that is the only reason they won.

MJFtheGenius

Honestly there is no way the Cowboys dont get to the super bowl , we all know they will play the pats . The spread will be 2 tds and 14.5 climb and decline to confuse people . I will be taking the cowboys and the over and make a grand . The over 51 will be the easiest money ever made .
    This is what I will do . Make straight wagers on those 2 and do a parlay with the boys and over . All you guys should save your money up and do this with me . Dont lose money in the meantime waiting , save it for the sb .
    You are 100% correct, SBR needs more posters like you, you know posters with common sense.

swede96

Swede give it up, your team cheats, that is the only reason they won.
    Baby, I was close enough to SMELL my team on Sunday. I would have seen any foul play. We handed the Steelers a good, clean ass-kicking and you know it. The Jets are out of their damn minds if they think we need to cheat to beat them.

I really hope you're kidding...I mean, I feel bad enough for you that you're a Cowboys fan...it's a given that you're not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree...but a whiney baby too? Rough dude.

Sporty....did someone forget to give the genuis the memo about sticking his his hands in the Swede cage? Tough break...but what do we really need with 10 fingers anyway?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Woo hoo! I participated in this idiotic thread!

Thomasha7
    Thomasha7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your Packers have no shot
    Well See. I hope they can pull off a few upsets. It will make for some great posts.

MJFtheGenius

Baby, I was close enough to SMELL my team on Sunday. I would have seen any foul play. We handed the Steelers a good, clean ass-kicking and you know it. The Jets are out of their damn minds if they think we need to cheat to beat them.

I really hope you're kidding...I mean, I feel bad enough for you that you're a Cowboys fan...it's a given that you're not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree...but a whiney baby too? Rough dude.

Sporty....did someone forget to give the genuis the memo about sticking his his hands in the Swede cage? Tough break...but what do we really need with 10 fingers anyway?
    Hey I bet on the Pats this past week, because I knew they would cheat in order to win

You feel bad I am a fan of Americas's team, hmmm THERE AIN'T NOTHIN LIKE A COWBOYS FAN!!!!!!!!

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Love the picture of the Cowboys chick, but that's about it. If Brady doesn't get injured, they'll smoke Dallas in the SB. Good luck with the Boys.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by Redchevy View Post
    Love the picture of the Cowboys chick, but that's about it. If Brady doesn't get injured, they'll smoke Dallas in the SB. Good luck with the Boys.
    Yea just like they smoked the Eagles and Ravens, that's why they play the game

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Last edited by Sportsgirl; 12-13-07 at 08:10 AM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Didn't the Pats already play the cowboys this year?

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Didn't the Pats already play the cowboys this year?
    No they did not, Henry and tank Johnson did not play in that game, neither did Terry Glenn, also shall be noted Newman only played like 50% of the game.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8317

No they did not, Henry and tank Johnson did not play in that game, neither did Terry Glenn, also shall be noted Newman only played like 50% of the game.
    So if pats & cowboys make SB & cowboys have some players not playing it don't count?nice angle!!!

swede96

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasha7 View Post
    Well See. I hope they can pull off a few upsets. It will make for some great posts.
    Don't tell my boyfriend....but I'm pullin' for Farve to take the Packers to the Superbowl. I mean, the Pats will kick his ass when he gets there...but for some reason I like the guy.

swede96

Hey I bet on the Pats this past week, because I knew they would cheat in order to win

You feel bad I am a fan of Americas's team, hmmm THERE AIN'T NOTHIN LIKE A COWBOYS FAN!!!!!!!!
    Typical. Jealous so you accuse the Pats of cheating. Sporty was right...You're not worth it.

swede96

Yea just like they smoked the Eagles and Ravens, that's why they play the game
    A win is a win.

swede96

Here, Louisville, let me help you with the translation here....what the genius meant was:

WAAAAHHHHH!!!!! We got beat because the Pats were cheating and the refs helped them and it's their fault our players were injured and Tom Brady is BULLY! WWWAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! Where's my mommy and my blankie?!

MJFtheGenius

A win is a win.
    I agree

.....but remember the patriots as of this year have won nothing yet.

swede96

I agree

.....but remember the patriots as of this year have won nothing yet.
    You call 13-0 nothing? Seriously....were you dropped on your head a lot? If not, can you pass me whatever you're smoking, cuz that must be some good shit.

MJFtheGenius

You call 13-0 nothing? Seriously....were you dropped on your head a lot? If not, can you pass me whatever you're smoking, cuz that must be some good shit.
    Yea I do call it nothing, in fact if they go 16-0 and do not win the superbowl it will go down as one the most embarrassing moments in sports history. What I am saying is no stretch, if they go 16-0 and don't win it all it means nothing.

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Yea I do call it nothing, in fact if they go 16-0 and do not win the superbowl it will go down as one the most embarrassing moments in sports history. What I am saying is no stretch, if they go 16-0 and don't win it all it means nothing.
    It means no champagne from the '72 Dolphins!

louis
    louis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 431

The Cowboys have a reasonable chance. Don't let the Patriots scare you too much. They are good, but their strength of opposition has not been as strong as the Cowboys. Pats would be favored, for sure, but not by the types of spreads you are seeing today.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Here, Louisville, let me help you with the translation here....what the genius meant was:

WAAAAHHHHH!!!!! We got beat because the Pats were cheating and the refs helped them and it's their fault our players were injured and Tom Brady is BULLY! WWWAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! Where's my mommy and my blankie?!

Moments like this I just wanna kiss you

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post
    It means no champagne from the '72 Dolphins!
    If pats don't win the superbowl, I am not sure about that.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Damn Genius, I love the Cowboys too but you are gonna jinx them with all of this nonsense. It's too early. Please let this thread die. It's like a pitcher going for the no hitter. When it starts looking really possible, none of the other players talk to him so not to jinx him. It's starting to look good for the 'Boys so let's not talk about it. Anything can happen.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Damn Genius, I love the Cowboys too but you are gonna jinx them with all of this nonsense. It's too early. Please let this thread die. It's like a pitcher going for the no hitter. When it starts looking really possible, none of the other players talk to him so not to jinx him. It's starting to look good for the 'Boys so let's not talk about it. Anything can happen.
    It's alright man, usually when I make a big rant on this forum I am right.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

It's alright man, usually when I make a big rant on this forum I am wrong.
    Right!

swede96

Hey, when's the last time the Cowboys went 13-0? Just askin'

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Hey, when's the last time the Cowboys went 13-0? Just askin'
    You can talk smack after you win 5 Superbowls. Plus, no Dallas team has taken an ass beating in the SB like NE did vs. Chicago.

First 12345 Last