The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

Quote Originally Posted by RageWizard View Post
    I accept the bad luck of going for it on 4th and goal then not making it. I also accept the decision to go for it later when its like 4 and 10 down by the red zone near the end of the game. If the steelers are going to do that, then why would they just run out the clock with running plays and no attempt to score with almost 2 minutes left in the game? If your gonna do that, you should have kicked a field goal in one of the other situations. The steelers quit on me plain and simple, that shows blatant unprofessional and unforgivable action. Even Miami, who hasn't won this year was still trying to score with less than 2 minutes left, and they were down by the same 21 points. I now have to hope that very bad things happen to the Steelers because they are proven quiters!
    No cause I bet on NE. Shame on you for going against the Pats.

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron View Post
    No cause I bet on NE. Shame on you for going against the Pats.
    Actually the over play is a play for points being scored. The team that covers the spread is not important. I actually the Pats for being consistent in their quest to score at any time during the game no matter what the score is. My beef is with teams that pack it in because they can't win so why bother trying to score when a player coould get hurt, or they are (as in the Steeler's case) QUITERS!

IWishIWasRich
    IWishIWasRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have lost more bets on the Steelers this year than with any other team. They lose most of the "away" games and play like dogs on some of their home games, too. Luckily I was not on them this last week.

First 123