t2wentyfou4r
    t2wentyfou4r's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great come back today

I took the Cowboys in the morning games with a big wager.
    In the afternoon game, I took the Vikings. I won some of the money back from the cowboys game, and then took the Colts in the Sunday night game to try to break even for the day.

Getting to the point..... I broke even for the day pending the Colts results. That has been my luck for the past 2 months lately. I can't win, I mainly break even, or lose the juice. I can't really complain if I'm not losing alot of money. It just seems like a waste of a day, or weekend.
    Last edited by t2wentyfou4r; 12-09-07 at 09:58 PM.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Actually, this is a perfect example of why I don't vary my bet sizes that much from play to play. You went 2-1 and broke even, which suggests that your bet on the Cowboys was twice as big as your bets on the two winners. If I like a team that much better than my other plays on the card, I cap the bigger bet at no more than 25% more than the others, so in effect, I would have made Dallas a 5* and the other two plays 4*. That way, you would pick up 3* less juice with your best bet losing.

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

LT is right......I've been awful in NFL mainly b/c I vary my bet and put all my eggs in one or 2 games and than its a waste of a week but not today..... went thru the list of games and I could of sworn I like every single games but I limit it to 4 in the morning 4 in the afternoon and than 1 at night but didnt get to post it was out too late. In Illusion best bets I posted 9 picks and kept all the same 3 unit each and hit 7 out of 9 so not too bad...but like I said I like every game should of played every but all well could of swung the other way...

good luck everyone...but keeping it consistent and only bet the games you like and the same unit better.....I love keeping it to 4 different bets at a time......NBA worked last night and today NFL worked plus my bankroll is in check

good luck!!

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Actually, this is a perfect example of why I don't vary my bet sizes that much from play to play. You went 2-1 and broke even, which suggests that your bet on the Cowboys was twice as big as your bets on the two winners. If I like a team that much better than my other plays on the card, I cap the bigger bet at no more than 25% more than the others, so in effect, I would have made Dallas a 5* and the other two plays 4*. That way, you would pick up 3* less juice with your best bet losing.
    This is some great advice. This is what I do as I have done what you did in my early days and it can kill you.