Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

my 12/9 picks

Good luck to everyone on your picks today - here's my take:

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pb...D=200771208053

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good writing as usual, my g'ma loves bingo night too..

While you've made your point well, I think your Steeler heart may be getting in the way just a tiny bit, but that remains to be seen. My prediction is they are held under 90 rushing yards and Big Ben loses the ball twice whether strip-sacked or intercepted.. I love your Giants pick and good luck this week!

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    Good writing as usual, my g'ma loves bingo night too..

While you've made your point well, I think your Steeler heart may be getting in the way just a tiny bit, but that remains to be seen. My prediction is they are held under 90 rushing yards and Big Ben loses the ball twice whether strip-sacked or intercepted.. I love your Giants pick and good luck this week!
    Thanks, Crazyl. You're probably right - the Steeler heart is big and can easily get in the way!

Good luck to you

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post
    Good luck to everyone on your picks today - here's my take:

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pb...D=200771208053
    SG that's the first time I've had the pleasure of reading your column nice write up, but i dont know,your steelers are playing well but I think the fact that the pats had a hard time the last few games with the run D
    means there really going to be ready this week .BB i'am sure tuned the D up this week.Knowing how much better pitts. is at running the ball. Its great that your whole family loves steelers football. I love to watch football!! but being from the southeast collage football is my passion. Nothing else seem to compare for me.gl with your picks

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    SG that's the first time I've had the pleasure of reading your column nice write up, but i dont know,your steelers are playing well but I think the fact that the pats had a hard time the last few games with the run D
    means there really going to be ready this week .BB i'am sure tuned the D up this week.Knowing how much better pitts. is at running the ball. Its great that your whole family loves steelers football. I love to watch football!! but being from the southeast collage football is my passion. Nothing else seem to compare for me.gl with your picks

Thanks, Jackpot, I appreciate the good comments. I love many other sports, too, but nothing compares to the NFL!

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I hate to break it to you but the Steelers have no chance in this situation. They can't play catch up. They'll get killed.

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    I hate to break it to you but the Steelers have no chance in this situation. They can't play catch up. They'll get killed.
    It was 14-3 ... now it's 14-10 ... seems perhaps they can "catch up".

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    No m'am they cannot catch up. Steelers are a second tier NFL team.They can't play with the elite teams like the Colts, Cowboys, Pats, or even Packers. Down 34-13, I rest my case.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post
    Thanks, Jackpot, I appreciate the good comments. I love many other sports, too, but nothing compares to the NFL!
    I can understand your feelings for NFL cause i like it alot too, but growing up in the S.E. we really didn't have anybody to root for, Atlanta was always awlful.The Raiders have always been my pro team last few years they really sux! We always had great collage teams i guess thats why i love it so much, I'm an ALABAMA fan and my other 2 best teams are whoever is playing TENN. & AUBURN in that order. GL, but it dont look to good right now, for your steelers.