LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Underful NFL 3-Pack

Panthers/Jaguars UNDER 39
    Cowboys/Lions UNDER 51.5
    Chargers/Titans UNDER 40

I think this is the first Sunday all year that I have no NFL Sides.

idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don't play a lot of overs, but i took the chargers over here, game time temp around 75, both teams should be able to score

LT Profits

I think both defenses will employ the same strategy in the San Diego/Tennessee game, that being concentrate on the run and dare Rivers/Young to win the gane with their arms. Both are having bad years, and I don't trust either to put points on the board vs. a couple of good defenses. The Titans are only allowing 16 points per game at home, and the Chatgers defense tightened up big time since getting torched by Adrian Perterson in Minnesota, holding the last three opponents to only about 250 total yards per game.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

The under i really like is in the Green Bay - Oakland game LT, but good luck.

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

With you for sure on SD/Tenn. Not playing the Dall/Det but if forced to, I'd go under there as well. I have O37.5 on Car/Jax. Jax' offense is really clicking right now and they've been putting up some decent points against some decent defenses. Also, their defense is pretty overrated and I see Carolina scoring more than 10 points the majority of the time. I think we're looking at a 31-17 type game.

LT Profits

If not for bad luck.....

It's simply been one of those years in NFL for me. Thank God for the other sports.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

hey i no what u mean LT, picken pros is like pitchen dimes, GL