ensign_lee
    ensign_lee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Like the TMQ, All Picks Wrong or Your Money Back!

SageStats ensign_lee

YTD: 40-49-2
    Units Won: -23.51

5 unit plays: 1-5, -22 units
    4 unit plays: 1-3, -4.6 units
    3 unit plays: 8-9, -1.47 units
    2 unit plays: 16-12, +10.98 units
    1 unit plays: 14-20-2, -6.42 units

~~~
    Hooooly crap last week sucked. I pretty much destroyed all of the progress since that first hole I dug myself into. Dang...I only in essence won one bet: Jacksonville +7 for .85 units. Meanwhile, I lost a 5 unit bet, a 4 unit bet, a 3 unit bet, etc. etc. Ouchies.

Anyway...on to this week. Feel free to go back to fading my ass. D'oh to me.

~~~
    2 Team 6.5 Point Teaser (-120):
    Carolina +17.5
    Indianapolis -2.5
    5 units at JustBet

Jacksonville's a good team...just not good enough to consistently spot another team 10.5 points, much less 17.5 points like I have them spotting Carolina in this teaser. If Vinny plays (and not Carr), then I think the Panthers have a chance in this one. If I could get access to the moneyline at +470, I would hit it, but I can't, so sucks to be me. Either way, I think they stay within 10.5 more than half the time.

As for the Indy bet, this is more of fading a Baltimore team that I just don't think will be able to get up for this game. Last week should have been the straw that broke the camel's back. Their season has been pretty crappy so far as it's played out: couple that with the fact that they barely lost to the Patriots in a game they lead for most of the time, and the WAY that they lost it...ouch. I bet they lost a day or two of productive practice this week. Add that on top of the already short week they're playing on and I think that Indy has the talent level required to capitalize on it.

New York Jets Moneyline (+150)
    5 units at JustBet and BetTrojan

This bet is on blind faith. Anytime the line moves the wrong way onto or off of the three, I automatically make a 5 unit play against the move. There are almost 3 bets on Cleveland as there are on New York, and yet the line has gone from +3.5 to +3. This bet makes no sense to me, but um, yeah...weeeeh blind faith!

Carolina +10.5
    3 units at BetTrojan

See above for write-up

~~~
    Bets that I haven't yet made, but will probably make:

Indy anything less than -10 for 2 to 3 units. For some reason Pinny has been holding a lean against this play the entire week, which is discouraging. I'm going to wait and see if the line happens to fall anymore.

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey ensign_lee. kyro from 2p2.

You should make all your plays 2 units. You'd be in the black.