area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Two good plays for Sunday..

Buffalo -7
    Cleveland -3

GL

hamburglar628
    hamburglar628's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Love Cleveland -3, GL...I don't why people don't hop of this spread.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by hamburglar628 View Post
    Cleveland let a lot of people down last week with this type of can't miss spread and lost.

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hamburglar628 View Post
    Be interested in seeing where one could find -3, but wagerline shows >70% on Cleveland -3.5, and the line hasn't budged. My money will be on New York.

area51steve

Quote Originally Posted by outdrawed View Post
    Be interested in seeing where one could find -3, but wagerline shows >70% on Cleveland -3.5, and the line hasn't budged. My money will be on New York.
    Line is -3 at pinnacle, bookmaker, legendz, 5dimes, bet online, just to name a few.. The browns will rebound after a tough loss at arizona last week..

area51steve

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Cleveland let a lot of people down last week with this type of can't miss spread and lost.
    True.. But the cardinals always play tough at home and the game came down to one play which ended up being a bad call by the officials. The browns receiver was forced out of bounds. The browns shoulda won that game..

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by area51steve View Post
    Line is -3 at pinnacle, bookmaker, legendz, 5dimes, bet online, just to name a few.. The browns will rebound after a tough loss at arizona last week..
    Fair enough. I will still be getting +3.5 (-115). My numbers have Cleveland as around 4-4.5 points better on a neutral field, and considering the public money, I feel pretty confident that the Jets are the right side to be on here.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I hardly consider this a "can't miss" line. Setting aside the fact that I don't yet trust the Browns as road favorites, consider Cleveland statistically has the worst defense in football (yes, worse than the 0-12 Dolphins), and the Jets just scored 40 on Miami and look improved with Clemens at QB. Gun to my head, I lean Jets and OVER here, but I am passing.

hamburglar628
    hamburglar628's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

When you turn the ball over 6 times in a game like the dolphins, then your defense is going to be on the field pretty much the whole game. The browns should have won the cardinals game if it wasn't for their horrible start. Expect the browns to use a lot of Jamal Lewis to one of the worst rush defenses in the league, opening up many passing attempts for the Browns. This game is a MUST WIN for the brown, they can't lose games they should be winning anymore. I got browns +6.5 in my teaser.

idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

took the jets with 3 here, they should be pretty tough on defense at home in december, bought the 1/2 point with miami as this could easily be a 10-3 game in a cold park with possible rain and 2 teams going nowhere

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Miami wins outright (yes, wins outright). GL on Cleveland...

area51steve

Easy money today..
    Browns -3 win
    Bills -7 win