NFL 1st String
    NFL 1st String's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most Likely to Cover Double Digit Spread

I strongly believe Dallas by 10.5 (could buy 1/2 point at PinnacleSports.com for 1.87 odds) is the most solid double digit
    favorite this weekend. It might also be the best spread bet of the week. (i also like vikings if you can get it at 9 or better)

Arguments for putting 25 - 50 % of your bankroll on it.

Detroit hasn't been on a losing streak. They lose at home (on a much bigger stage - Thanksgiving) to GB . Dallas is much more explosive than GB and capable of putting up big numbers.

Lions rank worst in rushing offense. Whereas Cowboys ranks 4th in rush yds allowed (85.6) We know Detroit doesn't have a reliable run game, which means they will be forced to put the ball in the air. Dallas pass defense has been questionable in the past, but likely pick Kitna more than once.

On offense, Dallas has too many weapons for Detroit to handle. Detroit defense ranked 31st in Yds 371.4 and pass yds against (256.5). Pick your poison, Barber / Jones , Owens , Witten and hopefully Crayton and Glenn. Dallas could dominate time of possesion and make 6 or 7 trips to the red zone.

Cowboys have listen Crayton and Glenn as injured, altough I am unsure of the status.

They are playing very well away, winning every game by at least 11 points. The exception being week 5 at Buffalo (25 - 24)

I predict a final score in the 41 - 21 ball park.

Let's hear your thoughts on the subject.

Who is on the Detroit bandwagon and why? Would much appreciate a detailed argument in their favour.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

most likely double digit favorite to cover is jax

strong d for jax against carolinas inept offense which will leave carolinas d on the field far too long against the jags offense, which will run it down tthe panthers throats all afternoon

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Look for New England to blow out Pittsburgh.

babytyger
    babytyger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Consensus picks: Buffalo, Dallas and Jacksonville (stay away from these picks).

Medium plays are: New England -10.5 , Eagles -3, Seattle -7and KC +6.5

Main plays: Washington -3, San Francisco +8.5 and Atlanta +4.5

babytyger
    babytyger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Monday Night Football Theory: main plays