Bet Locks Only
    Bet Locks Only's Avatar Become A Pro!

Weather is a Factor for monday night!

Hey fellows i hit my play last night as i took the under! thanks to t.j droping a ball in the endzone and after that chad running out of bounds after a 14 yd gain on 4th and 17! Squeeker!!

I LIVE IN MARLYAND ABOUT 25 MINUTES FROM BALTIMORE AND WE HAVE 25-45 MPH WINDS RIGHT KNOW NOT EXPECTED TO STOP UNTIL WELL AFTER THE GAME! I LOVED THE PATS -20. BUT WITH THIS WEATHER I WONDER IF THIS WILL BE A MORE RUNNING GAME THEN THROWING! ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW THE O/U CAUSE I WOULD LOVE THAT ALSO BUT THE WIND SCARES ME! I THINK I WILL LEAVE IT ALONE UNLESS SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME SOME INFO OR PERSUASION! THANKS!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

The total is 46.5 at the greek.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best advice I can give is do not buy into the forecast talk and all that crap. If wind throws any offense off tempo, it will be the Ravens more so since they have little to no offensive threats to begin with and have little flexibility.

Let us not forget that on a perfect day there would be none of this argument, so i think all things considered there are still some generous prices for tonights game.

Bet Locks Only

OKAY BUT DO U THINK THE WIND WILL MAKE THE PATS NOT THROW AS MUCH AND SHOULD I EXPECT THE LINES TO CHANGE DUE TO WEATHER LATER TODAY!

Bet Locks Only

WILL THE LINE OF THIS GAME OR O/U CHANGE BEFORE GAMETIME DUE TO WEATHER?

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Weather.com is saying 22 mph around game time. How often are these 45-50 mpg gusts? Don't mean to overanalyze here, but if more 22 mph then 45-50, that will be huge factor in this game. No way they throw the ball often in 45-50 mph winds, which means Under and Balt look much better. However, 22 mph is no factor at all and NE and even more so the over look like an outstanding value. Bookmaker has total at 46.5 now. I personally like a tease here with NE -12.5 and over 40.5. Help us out local residents

Bet Locks Only

YES I WILL I AM ABOUT 20 MINUTES FROM THE STADIUM AND THE WINDS HAVE VARIED FROM 15-50MPH I AND NOT EXADERATING. IT REALLY IS BLOWING HARD HERE AND I HAVE JUST LOOKED UP THE WEATHER SITE AND THEY SAY IF WILL CALM DOWN BUT THAT COULD MEAN IT COULD CALM FROM 50 TO 35MPH SO THIS IS A HUGE FACTOR IN THE GAME!

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not being too picking but can you type w/o caps...seems like you're yelling

they said weather was a factor yesterday game and the field...but really it's Cincinnati and Carlson Palmer they just suck

Bet Locks Only

okay i am sorry for yelling but i need to figure this thing out!

PuttPutt
    PuttPutt's Avatar Become A Pro!

me too. that wind scares me . I bet big on pats at -18.5. But the home team,points, and weather might be the way to go. Who ****ing knows i am just going to hollar.