djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Why the Ravens may cover

1. Chris McAlister - He may not stop Randy Moss but he can contain him...

2. Ed Reed - The Ravens may use him to blitz to get to Tom Brady, by pressure it will rush Tom Brady throws,maybe causing him to fumble or throw an INT....He sometimes line up on the same side as Chris McAlister, maybe double team Randy Moss.

3. Terrell Suggs - Maybe he can do what Dwight Freeney did...

4. Todd Heap - I think he's the X-factor, The Ravens offense is stuggling cause it's not at full strenght, he's expected to play tonight.

5. Ravens at home on a Monday night, The Ravens are tough at home..

There's no way the Raven's will lose by 3 touchdown tonight...
    This is the Raven's Superbowl....

Bash me if you guys want......

hamburglar628
    hamburglar628's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Ok...they migh contain moss, how about welker and stallworth, or even maroney? They will try to double team moss but that will open up plays to the rest of their offense. Like i said before, do you think this ravens team on offense alone can score more than a 10 pts against thr patrios? Boller wll get blitzes and expect to see a lot of turnovers which will lead to quick NE TDs

Bet Locks Only
    Bet Locks Only's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree With Ham

Ther Is No Way The Ravens Cover The Offense Is Terrible And Boller Will Be Confused All Night With The Exotic Looks Of Defense The Patriots Will Give Him! I Actually Live About 20 Minutes From Ravens Stadium And The Only Thing They Got Going For Them Is That The Wind Is Blowing 25-45 Mph So Maybe They Will Not Be Able To Throw Cause Of The Wind But I Dont See It Happening!

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Go Ravens!!!

hamburglar628
    hamburglar628's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

This is such a lock that the Pats will cover -19. You guys are really giving the Ravens more credit than they really deserve. Just look at who the Ravens beat...49ers BY 2 POINTS, Jets, Arizona (by 3), and a hurt Rams team. They have given up 38 points to Pitt, 33 to Cleveland, and 32 to San Diego. I'm expecting the Patriots to have at least 35 points this game.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Noone said they were going to win... just cover. There is no way in hell they will win... that is obvious but 3 touchdowns in NFL is ALOT of points. And thanks for saying LOCK makes me feel that much better bout Baltimore. Unless you can't read I haven't read anything about Baltimore winning the game outright just covering. If they don't well then good call but everyone is entitled to an opinion and I think that is what is going to happen just a cover. But wouldn't it be something if they do win outright the biggest UPSET in NFL history!! I LOVE UPSETS that is why I watch football. LOVED COLLEGE this year ALOT OF UPSETS!! I loved every minute of it. If New England wins you can talk whatever shit you want and I won't cry because I don't care. But that is just what I think. I have been wrong before and I'm sure it won't be the last time that I am.
    Last edited by SexyMit; 12-03-07 at 04:46 PM.

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

ravens are retards