hamburglar628
    hamburglar628's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Play of the day for mnf

pats -19

I just can't see this horrible ravens offense scoring more than 10 pts on offense. The ravens defense is not the same D that we have seen the last few years. I see the ravens defense getting tired and frustrated throughout the game from the amount of time they will be on the field.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by hamburglar628 View Post
    pats -19

I just can't see this horrible ravens offense scoring more than 10 pts on offense. The ravens defense is not the same D that we have seen the last few years. I see the ravens defense getting tired and frustrated throughout the game from the amount of time they will be on the field.
    HB,
    It's a lot of wood, but I agree. Just don't see the Ravens getting more than 10 barring turnovers/special teams TD, etc.. The Pats are averaging more than 30. Looks like they probably cover. The weather should not be a factor.

And I think the Pats will be pissed that last week's game was as close as it was. The Ravens may have to bear the brunt of Bellicheck's wrath.

hamburglar628

Yes, the only way the ravens will cover is by turnovers and huge special team plays. As far as turnovers that the ravens offense will give up, I'm guessing around 3. Boller is going to have a miserable time passing the ball.

Jake38
    Jake38's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hamburglar628 View Post
    pats -19

I'm thinking the exact same thing. Would love to take the points, but I don't think Baltimore will be able to add much more to it. Probably 10 if that. I was even thinking maybe 3 FG's.

With all of that being said, I'm thinking the under as well. High winds expected helps to keep the ball on the ground and the clock moving.

Just my two cents.

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Put 2u on the under. Really not sure about the spread as Baltimore is a much better team at home than the road. As a Pats fan, I'd love to see them blow the Ravens out, but trying to stay unbiased, so I may lay off the spread.

hamburglar628

I really still see the pats scoring enough points on the ravens to cover the spread. If your going to pick under because of the weather, imagine how bad baltimores offense will be compared to new england as far as their offensive attack if the wind is a factor, which I really don't see to be a factor at all...my prediction is pats to cover the over almost entirely by themselves again.