BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Cleveland got the ROD

Worst call i've seen at the end of the game. Clearly forced out of bounds 5 feet from the side judge and he doesnt call it a force out. Horrible call. The official reviewing it should make the call even though its against regulations if you know its the right call. He got on foot down even with the hit so you know he would have came down in bounds.

matskralc
    matskralc's Avatar Become A Pro!

If that happened in Cleveland, the official gives them the touchdown. That was a homefield advantage call. No way that official was calling it a touchdown right away, and definitely no way he was changing his mind after the referee asked him.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

That sucked. Period. Great catch and I hate that a push-out isn't a reviewable call. That call was the game.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cost me the over. Zebras are deadly these days.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Just a tough call to make with the game on the line, but in this case it definitely should've been called IMO.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9438

I agree on the home field issue. If that's in Cleveland, it's a TD.

Browns benefited from same play last year at home against the Jets, and that one was clearly a forceout.

Home field gets the call. I had Cleveland. Tough beat, but Browns should have gone for the TD inside the 10 instead of kicking the FG with 6 minutes left. Even if you miss, you have Arizona pinned inside their 10.

4FUN.AND$$
    4FUN.AND$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

the rule needs to be changed IMO. that would have been a TD has he not been taken out of bounds by the defender.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

They forced Winslow out and he still came down with one foot in bounds. Of course he would have gotten both feet in bounds had he not been forced out.

That having been said, the rule does need to be changed to the college rule. No forceouts. You come down with two feet in bounds, it's a catch. You don't, it isn't. Removes all doubt.