greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

greek locks

[lock early wash , sd , minn,seattle ]locks others later gl greek iam editing my post picowoman just for you to know !!!!!!!!!!! late locks tb , clv , ny
    Last edited by greek; 12-02-07 at 02:36 PM.

greek

so far so good

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

try posting before kickoff instead at kickoff

greek

why? who cares iam not inany contest

i ll post when i feel like it , when i find time !!!!!!!, dont care who sees my picks , go somewhere else you dont like it?
    Quote Originally Posted by hanco21 View Post
    try posting before kickoff instead at kickoff

hanco21

Quote Originally Posted by greek View Post
    i ll post when i feel like it , when i find time !!!!!!!, dont care who sees my picks , go somewhere else you dont like it?
    no problem. I am pretty sure I can handicap a game after the game starts also, I guess you deserve some props.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

i want to talk shit to you greek, but i'll be damned if you haven't been on a hot streak the past few weeks

hanco21

Quote Originally Posted by etothep View Post
    i want to talk shit to you greek, but i'll be damned if you haven't been on a hot streak the past few weeks
    All i ask if your going to advertise your picks do it before kickoff and not in the 1st or 2nd quarter. I mean if I put my picks up in the 2nd quarter I am sure I would hit around the 80 per cent clip.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

All i ask if your going to advertise your picks do it before kickoff and not in the 1st or 2nd quarter. I mean if I put my picks up in the 2nd quarter I am sure I would hit around the 80 per cent clip.
    he posted it at 1:02...editted to add his late picks

yes, i agree he should post his late picks in a separate post, but he didn't change his early game picks

hanco21

I did win a Hawaii trip last year in the beat the prick contest. The only time I talk crap is when you are not genuine. If I am wrong I would be the first person to say I'm sorry. If the greek wants to show his skills fine post 15 min. before kickoff.

LUV2GAMBLE
    LUV2GAMBLE's Avatar Become A Pro!

GREEK,
    Give us ur late picks,

hanco21

he posted it at 1:02...editted to add his late picks

yes, i agree he should post his late picks in a separate post, but he didn't change his early game picks
    My bad then, I actually was looking for his picks and I am on here all the time and didn't see them on here till almost 2nd quarter.

Congrats then

greek

ok hanco , iam sorry i get bashed by snyder picoman bateman , eaglephan etc . so some

, THERES A LOT OF GUYS POSTING USING MULTIPLE ACCTS AND NAMES on SRB, i dont trust very many clowns here!!!!!!!! i dont type that good thats why theres no spread but most know , i can hit with a name close enough that you know who i was on , and usually the spread aint that far off , i tgot 2 books goin and 2 forum,s too so iam tryin to post plus put somethin down on the game at the same time , so my posts can wait if i lose i lose , posting aint that important to me as it is to others who wanna seee my post , theres only a handful of guys i would even look at their post on srb , most guys here aint that good , only a few are good gl greek
    My bad then, I actually was looking for his picks and I am on here all the time and didn't see them on here till almost 2nd quarter. when i edit it aint to change my picks , so what i lose we all lose--- i will add games or kinda kinda proof read thats all !!!!!!!! picoman thinks just like you you see edit and without thinkin you assume cheating -----whatever see i edited to make a statement i dont have to change my picks i did good earlier

Congrats then
    Last edited by greek; 12-02-07 at 08:55 PM.

greek

pitt pitt over

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

played the same pit and over and over first half

greek

we got a good chance

gl
    Quote Originally Posted by jtnguyen79 View Post
    played the same pit and over and over first half

4FUN.AND$$
    4FUN.AND$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

greek,

what do you use to pick your games ?
    Educated guess ?
    Stat research ?
    picking service ?

You seem to be doing well lately even though no write ups on why you make you decisions. Sounds like your too busy.
    Good luck
    Last edited by 4FUN.AND$$; 12-02-07 at 08:58 PM.