Well guys I was supposed to be hooked up with a local now, but I have to wait till like tomorrow or so. Anyways wanted to share the plays I would of had anyways today. Now if your smart you would mimic my plays knowing that of course the time I can't get my plays in will be the time I go like 5-0. With that said here is what will make you money today.

KC +6
Yes I know KC lost last week at home to Oakland and looked bad, however KC and SD always play these games at Arrowhead so close and down to the wire traditionally. I don't trust SD on the road this season and I don't have much faith in Rivers. Arrowhead is one of the toughest places to play in the NFL and I do not see SD coming in here and covering the spread.

Dolphins +1
There is a reason the Dolphins are favored here in this game being a winless team. As you saw last night, winless Florida Atlantic or International was 0-11 and was favored by 2.5 and won the game handily. I'm going with the winless Dolphins here to pull there first win today against a hapless Jets.

Saints -3.5
If you can I would buy a half point here. Just in case, you don't wanna lose by a dumb .5 pt in case this game is won in a last second fg or O.T. With that being said you gotta roll with the Saints here. Garcia is banged up from last week and with the backup in, you saw last week that TB just looked dreadful. I think the Saints are more athletic and more talented. With being at home also on there side I can't see how you side any other way in this game.

49ers +3
Last week I thought Carolina was gonna cover against the Saints. After watching that team and following the game it showed me a lot about where Carolina stands for the rest of the season. Niners here look like the better team and with Carolina not having an established QB or offensive attack hurts them. Ill take the 49ers here coming off last weeks win in Arizona to come and beat the Panthers going away late.

Giants -1
Alright I know a lot of you would think its crazy to play the Giants after last week's performance. They are now going on the road to Chicago a very tough place to play, however they will jump back into line here and take this game. Eli had a terrible start and it happens, no way to get around it. If you look at the Bears last week they needed a miracle win and a miracle performance by Hester to even be in the game. Hester won't perform like that this week and he won't be able to carry his team to victory. Giants are the better team and will show it this afternoon.

Well alright boys I hope some of you get on these games and make some money because shit I won't be able to. I think I have isolated a nice card to follow here and see some very nice plays. Well good luck everyone and make some money.